The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple. First one is that I am having post THP blues but still laughing from this weekend what a great time.

The second is the fan in the hotel room broke and just came flying and hit me in the back while doing my recap post. It's a different hotel in a different city but it must be karma for putting (hitting) a ball into the hallway wall in Indy

u9eruqa4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went shopping at GolfTown yesterday, not a great experience. Not a ton of staff working, slow service, pricing errors (in-store vs online). Thats the rant.

Emailed the company to let them know about the errors (mainly because I overpaid on a pair of shoes that should have been a lower price).

The Happy out of it though, refund on the difference of the shoes, plus a gift card. So this should hopefully end well.

If you have a question about one of my contracts, talk to me about it. Not someone else who doesn't know a damn thing about it.

I have a couple. First one is that I am having post THP blues but still laughing from this weekend what a great time.

The second is the fan in the hotel room broke and just came flying and hit me in the back while doing my recap post. It's a different hotel in a different city but it must be karma for putting (hitting) a ball into the hallway wall in Indy

u9eruqa4.jpg

Ha. Hotel Karma at its worst.

u9eruqa4.jpg

Lol sorry thats funny!!!! Its not room 1408 is it lol??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

My daughter turns 1 tomorrow. I'm in denial. She cant be growing that fast.

Sitting here at the Genius Bar ready to blow a gasket. Thank god there is a dicks sporting goods across the street to I can take my frustration out on the simulator

The Official Rant of the Day

Sitting here at the Genius Bar ready to blow a gasket. Thank god there is a dicks sporting goods across the street to I can take my frustration out on the simulator

Let it rip Philly! Go all Canadan numbers on that mf'er!

I loathe the Genius Bar.

Tell them you are Johnny Manziel.

Personally I'd pick Philly over JM any day. Truuuuuuth.

Another doctors appointment and more frustration. More blood work coming. If nothing shows they are going to have to do a biopsy on my daughters mouth which is not something I am looking forward to.

Trivial rant compared but stupid low ball eBay offers are...well stupid.

Idiots

Sorry man I really wanted some xhot pros

Ha. Well they aren't 4" long and 4 degrees upright so you prob wouldn't have liked them anyway!

My wife had a crown on her tooth crack. Goodbye, $500.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

ordered a customer set of bio cell irons on 5/21, est ship date of 6/2. I called up Golfsmith last Thursday to make sure there was no change in ETA, as I'm supposed to be playing in a tournament this weekend. He calls Cobra and then call me back, and says it's lucky they called, because they were out of the bio cell grips and the order was on hold, but then the guy said they had a ton of amp cell grips which are identical, and now my order can start being made...so long story short, does not look they'll be here this week now, and i'm likely going to be pulling the cobwebs off the trusty 2001 mx-20's in order to play in the tourney.

Slowly coming to the realization that I'm not going to be playing nearly as much golf this year as I did in years past, partly because of the new addition to our family and partly due to changes at work. I knew that was going to be the case immediately after he was born, but now that it's really golf season around here, it's smacking me in the face and bumming me out a little bit. I'm going to have to get used to more 9-hole outings as well as getting creative with my practice sessions.

Slowly coming to the realization that I'm not going to be playing nearly as much golf this year as I did in years past, partly because of the new addition to our family and partly due to changes at work. I knew that was going to be the case immediately after he was born, but now that it's really golf season around here, it's smacking me in the face and bumming me out a little bit. I'm going to have to get used to more 9-hole outings as well as getting creative with my practice sessions.

Yeah. It's a tough transition. I've made it but after a while I realized that for the most part, being with my kids was pretty spectacular.

I wasn't chosen as the forever home for this adorable puppy. In the other hand... More Golf!
2y4atusy.jpg

And my daughter has been up for the past hour screaming and will not stop. Her mouth looks so bad. This is so freaking heartbreaking. I just want answers.

It is a tough one, no doubt. Early mornings are your friend. You can get in 9 easily and sometimes 18 if you really move it around the course before the wife and kids are really up and into the day. The hardest part is the regular social round of golf with friends, the leisurely afternoon hanging out at the course. I haven't figured out a solution to that one.

And my daughter has been up for the past hour screaming and will not stop. Her mouth looks so bad. This is so freaking heartbreaking. I just want answers.

Dude. Sending some positive mojo your way.

Dang man, I can't believe that's still going on without answers. Thinking of you guys and your little one especially, I know that's not easy.

That's such a bummer Dev. Sorry to hear that. Hoping you guys get answers you need soon. That has to be so rough, I can't even imagine. Hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back