Contest - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team JRod

Until last night when Lorde sang All Apologies with Nirvana at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame ceremony, I had never heard of her. After her performance, I wished I had still never heard of her. Your post does not impress me.

Maybe not, but the domination of Team Goryl will.

After demoing the Bertha today at the kings of distance...it got the competitive juices going again. I want on team jrod really bad now. Helping him spank lil Scotty is now a goal!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

To the last kids picked for Team JFraud
A modified version to the chorus of the Lorde #1 hit "Royal"

You'll never beat Team Goryl (Goyrll).
It don't run in our blood,
That kind of loss just ain't for us.
We create a different kind of buzz.
We will be your ruler (rulers),
We'll have honor on the tee.
And baby we'll rule, we'll rule, we'll rule, we'll rule.
Just a fact not fantasy.
the last kid picked typically rules the world. Second to last is just one step up but never quit makes it. Not good enough to go first and almost bad enough to go last. Kind of I limbo and try's to play both sides. But lack of loyalty catches up and when the rubber meets the round you guys don't have what it takes.

This version of the song is more like Lord of flies on some stinky poo, hehehehe!

To the last kids picked for Team JFraud
A modified version to the chorus of the Lorde #1 hit "Royal"

You'll never beat Team Goryl (Goyrll).
It don't run in our blood,
That kind of loss just ain't for us.
We create a different kind of buzz.
We will be your ruler (rulers),
We'll have honor on the tee.
And baby we'll rule, we'll rule, we'll rule, we'll rule.
Just a fact not fantasy.

All I got to say is wrong competition. The king was last month. But nice try. No royalty here, just a good ole fashion gauntlet ass whooping. Grudges run deep and my captain has issues with your captain and I intend on carrying out his destruction of team Scotty G.

Contest - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team JRod

No worries there Deuce, I'm no song writer as my post proves, just having fun. Like I will in Hilton Head at the Gauntlet. Can you say the same?

The common retort after being powned seems to be "I am in #TheGauntlet, are you?"

My reply is "Not yet." Hopefully that changes after tonight ... and if I am ... all I can tell you is that you best bring your A game because I am bringing all these chips you supplied me and will cash them in on every hole I own you on ... it will make a very fun round for me, and a very long round for you.

I see you Fins, what are you doing scoping the Jrod thread? I know your worried, with the awesome sauce up in the thread.

I'm ready to dismantle Scotty G and his team of goons by hitting bombs from the tee and wedges more accurate than a marine sniper

And so the wait begins...

Good luck to everyone who entered. This was an awesome thread to read.

Good luck to everyone who entered. This was an awesome thread to read.
It has definitely been interesting. Can't wait to see who is on JRod's team.

#pinsandneedles #nervoussweating

Good luck to all that entered. I will nervously be awaiting the decision like everybody else. Hope I get the chance to dismantle, slaughter, wreak havoc on, etc Team ScottG!

Last edited:
I'm sorry but whether you meant to say this or not, it is pretty funny.

Whoops. Tappimg and thinking too fast while sitting at a stop light. Thanks for the heads up. Now corrected.

Good luck everyone!! Having just spent the weekend with 40 THPers in Indy, there is nothing better than a THP event. Add in JRod vs. Scotty G and the rest of Callaway with a bunch of THPers and this is going to be an amazing weekend!!

Good luck to all who entered. Whoever ends up on this team is certainly in for one hell of a time; as is the rest of the group.

Good luck to everyone who submitted entries. I look forward to verbally sparring with the three selected for Team JRod.

I see you Fins, what are you doing scoping the Jrod thread? I know your worried, with the awesome sauce up in the thread.

Just supporting my fellow Zoo Crew members and scouting the 4th place team.

Talked alot about this event with JB over the weekend. If you do not enter you will absolutely be kicking yourself. This, in his words, "will be the best event THP has ever put on".

Last edited:
Wish everyone luck who entered. This is the last shot at getting into an incredible event. I've got my fingers crossed, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Yep. I am excited to hear the winning team announced.

Just supporting my fellow Zoo Crew members and scouting the 4th place team.
Well there are 5 of you guys that could be 4th place. Really you're all battling for 2nd though last. #TeamRhi for the win!

Trust me....the word DESTRUCTION and FUN will have an entire new meaning for 3 lucky peeps come the Gauntlet (Ohhhh one more thing.....Team ScottyG you ALL SUCK!

Here's to hoping I get to show I really know how to put the F U in FUN. Winning isn't everything. The total DESTRUCTION of Team ScottyG and FUN is the only thing.

Good luck to all. Anxiously awaiting...

Talked alot about this event with JB over the weekend. If you do not enter you will absolutely be kicking yourself. This, in his words, "will be the best event THP has ever put on".

That just sounds awesome and makes me so happy that I am in!

Back