Ocean City -- 2014 Invitational #4 extra Rounds and Misc discussions

I am excited to tee it up with you, Kevin and Lee! Played once with Kevin prior to the grandaddy, but now I get to see the 2-deep in action!

I am expecting 7+ birdies from you

That was an anomaly. I'll take 18 pars in a round and be extremely happy, but what's paramount is enjoying myself and the company out there.

Ricky has been ducking sharing a cart with me every since I almost killed the two of us at Hillsborough Country club

Ricky has been ducking sharing a cart with me every since I almost killed the two of us at Hillsborough Country club

#Truth He is a maniac.

better up my life insurance !!

Geeze Tyler and Aaron still dodging me eh?

I guess so, lucky us! :alien: I've only played golf with 1 person in the two groups I'm in, so it'll be exciting to play with some new people (even if I know them already). I hope that will continue in the Sunday round.

Maybe if we throw a tip to the guy planning the Sunday morning round we can make it happen. :)

I'm getting strokes for sure from my 822 group

its getting there, really happy to see the pairings, it will be my first event so I will meet new people everytime :)

looking forward to meeting you guys

going to be a great time. Will be my 3rd official THP event plus several 'unofficial events'. Each one has been great.
its getting there, really happy to see the pairings, it will be my first event so I will meet new people everytime :)

looking forward to meeting you guys

Maybe if we throw a tip to the guy planning the Sunday morning round we can make it happen. :)

$100, Done. I will make sure that three of you are spaced as far apart as possible on the tee sheet. :alien:

$100, Done. I will make sure that three of you are spaced as far apart as possible on the tee sheet. :alien:

Dev has got you covered. :)

Where are people playing on Sunday? anyone got plans yet? i'd prob play a round on my way out of town.

can i be "in" for this? or did i miss the deadline i can't remember if i ever played there before.

Ask OITW he has the running list I believe.

can i be "in" for this? or did i miss the deadline i can't remember if i ever played there before.

I think OITW was managing all this for sunday morning, I would try to PM him

I'll add you to my list.

I will post the list that i have when i get toy desk.

If i missed anyone i can add you.

Using Tapatalk

I'll add you to my list.

I will post the list that i have when i get toy desk.

If i missed anyone i can add you.

Using Tapatalk

please add Devrickus as well he will be forced to play with me. Thank you! sorry for the late add i wasn't sure what i could manage with work but i'll def be off now.

Friday rounds pricing again?

Time to start budgeting!

this is gonna be a fun weekend

This also includes the range, courtesy of The Magic Man himself MD441.

Here is the list of THPers that I have, 14 in total if I am missing anyone, please PM me and I will add you to the list. I want to send over a final list to 441 by tomorrow am.

OITW
MPLefty
DevRickus
tpluff
Michigan Slice
GolfinFF
buckbug
amsmith61
v.man
jwkde
moosejaa
O'Carroll
golf3rguy
Buckjob

Let me know if you have any questions.

Here is the final # for Sunday's extra round at the Bay Club West Course, $59 includes range, tee times will start at 8am.

OITW
MPLefty
DevRickus
tpluff
Michigan Slice
GolfinFF
buckbug
amsmith61
v.man
jwkde
moosejaa
O'Carroll