My buddy lee,,this guy is a true machine

Glad to see you are seeing positive results!

Looking pretty solid there mystery meat!

Thanks guys , long way to go. But so far , so good . I do admit that playing vs being on the range is a big difference with this . I'm afraid of the fat shot, so far if I do fat it .. It has only been by a pinch . When that happens; a slight slight early face closure and a pull. Goal is under 80 this year in all my rounds : not used to this at all on the course . So far very promising

These are for me on here .. Going to post this as a before . Than will film next spring and see how much I advanced by learning from the divot and ball flight only ( no camera)

Played the back tees for the 1 st time in over 2!years today . Shot a nice 40, with a -1 golf on last 4 holes . The longer distance from the tee really changed the course for me . But I did my best . Had some issues with hitting off of hard pan lies . The 3 shots I had off of hard pan (150/95/110) were all hit thin over the middle of the green . Not too confident slamming down off of tight lies . From the tee/fairway/ rough the shots have improved tremendously from last season to this year . Very straight and accurate , the hard pan and tight lies feel uncomfortable . 40 may not be good golf to some, but my 3 thin shots put me in some bad positions over the greens . So a good score for what I was dealt .

hope everyone had a great easter

Sounds like whatever it is you are doing is working out well for you. Admittedly I still don't understand the whole slam thing you have going on. But as long as the results are there for you, that's all that matters.

Only bummer was the 3 thin shots .. Out here ( on older courses ) the over the green is a killer . Bushes / shrubs /bad lies you name it . Than all the greens slope from back to front ..always a tough chip or pitch . Bogey or worse is a given when you go over on some of these holes . But that is why they call it golf :)

You should post your stuff in the "what did I shoot today" and practice/range thread something more people can see it!

DUDE! I bet that felt gooood!

Just so simple . So so simple .. As it should be . As per Jackie Burke " golf is not hard, people just make it hard "

I'm so confused. Are these videos of you or this Lee guy?

Takes a lot of cohones to do what lee did in that video . I don't know if I can hit it that straight , but sure as all my score card loves his stuff ..That man never ceases to amaze me

He's obviously a great ball striker but I don't understand the point. Is he givinga lesson or something I can't understand what he's saying or doing.

Yeah I've always been confused. MM there's no doubt the guy can hit the ball but what's the point of these videos? The description is complete jibberish and he doesn't say anything to help in the video. You just like to post videos of him swinging to show off or something? Kinda odd IMO

I was wondering the samething, but I think awhile back Mystery Meat said he had some wierdo's following him so he can't say his name. Guessing this is another guy because it looks like Lee is down in the southwest somewhere as MysteryMeat is in Northern Indianna I believe.
I'm so confused. Are these videos of you or this Lee guy?

Yeah I've always been confused. MM there's no doubt the guy can hit the ball but what's the point of these videos? The description is complete jibberish and he doesn't say anything to help in the video. You just like to post videos of him swinging to show off or something? Kinda odd IMO

Lee says a lot of stuff. He mentions that the small muscles in your body don't tire as quickly as the large muscles. So you should use more small muscles in your golf swing. He also says that epoxy doesn't bond as well with chrome because they are on opposite sides of the periodic table.

He's obviously a great ball striker but I don't understand the point. Is he givinga lesson or something I can't understand what he's saying or doing.
Dont quote me .. But he is showing how simple it is when you just let things happen naturally when you follow facts not fallacies . He hits in front and down and is on a neck plane ..!His swing hasn't changed in 6 years .. A man that owns it for sure . Would take 1/1000th of that swing and would be happy .

Dont quote me .. But he is showing how simple it is when you just let things happen naturally when you follow facts not fallacies . He hits in front and down and is on a neck plane ..!His swing hasn't changed in 6 years .. A man that owns it for sure . Would take 1/1000th of that swing and would be happy .

didn't Hogan preach a neck plane type of thought? It isn't revolutionary.

I see. Thanks for the answer!

I'm sorry but I see nothing cutting edge with his swing. He has a repeatable swing and that is great. But these videos do noting to teach his swing philosophy which isnlt anything new.

He keep the club moving through good positions, stay and through with good weight transfer.

I'm sorry but I see nothing cutting edge with his swing. He has a repeatable swing and that is great. But these videos do noting to teach his swing philosophy which isnlt anything new.

He keep the club moving through good positions, stay and through with good weight transfer.

That's what I was saying. MM I just don't see how these help anyone. You may idolize his swing and just love watching it but it doesn't do anything for people trying to learn. I can get on YouTube and watch Tiger swing or any pro but it doesn't really help me.

Edit: not trying to be harsh but we need info not mumbling

Back