More THP Towels Coming Soon 6/4/14

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
As many know we sold out of the first batch of towels in minutes, so I ordered more. Last time we did green and black and this time we did green and white.

Mark your calendars because these will go on sale this Wednesday, June 4th at 11am EST. I ordered a lot more so I suspect they won't sell out this time, however, I only ordered a limited amount of the white to start with. Again, if we run out, don't worry, we will more than likely order more.

Here's the new one in White:

i-NcPjJWV-L.jpg

And here is the green one. I stole this picture from Canes who posted it a little while back:

i-6dP6L6B-L.jpg

Really liking the white! Glad these are so popular.

I mean, I guess I have to complete the set right?

White one looks sharp. Green too though. Tough call.

Yay, hopefully this time I can get a green one!

I like the sound of this... Hopefully ill be able to get to the computer on time. Don't want to freaking #Coersit again..

I am really liking that white one.

hmm, may need 1 more, not missing out this time either

I'll be grabbing a green one. White stains too quickly.

A white towel will be had!

I may have to "accidently" run late for my meeting on Wednesday.

I need a white one, or two

Maybe another one of each? Hmmm....

I originally voted for Silver...then Black. Now that I have a Black and Green one--the Green is by far my preference. I'll be adding a White and a second Green for sure.

I love these towels. Picked up the black and green last time. The green is awesome, I mean who else has a green towel on their bag except THPers. Will def. pick up another one

:alien:

Hmmm white....... Yes I also need more water bottles

I really like the white towel - will definitely have to get one.

That white one turned out really well. Both are winners.

Whoa, the water bottles arent sold out yet????? I may need a 3rd one. My wife is eyeing up my backup. I used mine all weekend in Indy and it was AWESOME.

Looks like I'll be ordering a white one as well!

Dang... I really like the white one, reminder set.

i'll definitely be getting a green one. GG, any plans to potentially re-order the black too? Or maybe a blue...i like blue :p (blue and green would be sick...just saying :clap:)

I might need another towel white might look nice with my SLDR TP bag

The white looks great, I can't wait to get on these this time!

Back