What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored some deals today on Hilfiger, RLX, Cutter and Buck, Perry Ellis and Cally shirts.

y7ytu6a6.jpg

Is that the Callaway shirt with the raised rubber like lettering? Saw that at TJ Maxx but was worried about the letters running off with my socks in the wash.

Let me know how it holds up.

I want some red shoes. Torn between the Faas Lite 2.0 Mesh and the Biofusion Spikeless Mesh.

I want some red shoes. Torn between the Faas Lite 2.0 Mesh and the Biofusion Spikeless Mesh.

Seeing the 2.0's in person, them tightening up the mesh (making the perforations smaller) than the 1.0's sold them on me. I will have some.

I adore the Biofusion Spikeless though, I know some don't but its like JB and I talked about at dinner Saturday, since I have a narrow foot the more snug fit in the toes is just really really good for me.

Seeing the 2.0's in person, them tightening up the mesh (making the perforations smaller) than the 1.0's sold them on me. I will have some.

I adore the Biofusion Spikeless though, I know some don't but its like JB and I talked about at dinner Saturday, since I have a narrow foot the more snug fit in the toes is just really really good for me.

I don't have an issue with the Biofusions but I will go up a size next time. I like that they have a little more support. With that said I much prefer the Fass Lite's off the course. I made the mistake of wearing my Faas Lite's the day after a heavy rain and it was like I was standing in a puddle all day. Are the 2.0's any better at keeping the water out?

I don't have an issue with the Biofusions but I will go up a size next time. I like that they have a little more support. With that said I much prefer the Fass Lite's off the course. I made the mistake of wearing my Faas Lite's the day after a heavy rain and it was like I was standing in a puddle all day. Are the 2.0's any better at keeping the water out?

Maybe Mike can answer that one for us, but seeing his up close, they have to be IMO....and keeping more sand out too based on the material, thats what I struggled with on my Faas Lites, drives me batty bc I love those shoes to death.

Picked up a under Armour and nike hat over the weekend..

So I have an awesome new Odyssey belt buckle. Where's the best place to buy a buckle-less belt to attach it to?

Those will match Wardy's shorts he wears at the events. You guys could be like twins. Well, it would be more of the Danny Devito/Arnold twins.

Took advantage of that online warehouse sale at Travis Mathew and grabbed this.

That is NOT me by the way.... Haha

ebe7uqy8.jpg

OG has to be my favourite shirt of all time. Have 4 colours already and there's a black one at work staring at me.

Those will match Wardy's shorts he wears at the events. You guys could be like twins. Well, it would be more of the Danny Devito/Arnold twins.

If I hiked these up to ward level everyone would run like hell.

The good lord blessed me with short, unappealing legs. I feel as if I would be doing everyone a great disservice by not showing them off for the world to enjoy.

If I hiked these up to ward level everyone would run like hell.

Thats just a terrifying thought.

"Daaaaaaaan Edwards reportinnnnnng!"

Well after my trip away I have come home with new golf clothes. I got a black adidas polo and also an adipure adidas polo, pair of adidas pants, pair of nike golf shorts, a fila long sleeve top for the cold days and also a Puma beanie and Callaway tour issue cap. My wife said ill look like I represent adidas with all their clothes I own, I just buy them because they look good and I think they are very comfortable.

Maybe Mike can answer that one for us, but seeing his up close, they have to be IMO....and keeping more sand out too based on the material, thats what I struggled with on my Faas Lites, drives me batty bc I love those shoes to death.

Hard to say so far it wasn't too soggy out there even with the dew. If I do go out and know it's wet I will definitely toss these on and see what happens.

Footjoy DNA's, going to break them out for the Minneapolis outing on Saturday

I realized on the weekend, that I have been buying the wrong size shirt when it comes to Nike Dri-Fit shirts. I had been buying Large, and people had been giving me Large as gifts..... I never questioned it, but I hated how they fit me, they felt like I was wearing a tent.

Well I had time to kill this weekend, trying stuff on, and finally tried a medium..... its like a totally different shirt for me. So much better.

Black Faas Lite Mesh 2.0 (thanks Amol)!

A Pair of Black BioFusion Lite's. The deal was to good to pass up

Boy is it hard to stop myself from pulling the trigger on a pair of Monolites or Faas Lite 2.0s...

Question - white belt... adidas three bar buckle... white or silver ....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back