The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teed off at 5:45, finished the round at 8 with plenty of light left.

Bumping this one since the Banter and Rant are on fire today

Farmer tan is coming along nicely this year. HHJJ

Farmer tan is coming along nicely this year. HHJJ

Ive barely golfed but mine is holding it down nicely.

Real HHJJ, pretty sure my bonus check will be a few weeks earlier than expected. Not the biggest one ever but will allow us to get some crap done around the house

Nice. We are hoping to start some reno work soon ourselves.

Nice. We are hoping to start some reno work soon ourselves.

Yeah its mostly outside stuff for now. Gonna start with taking down a few trees.

and scratch that, appears we need new tires on the Envoy even more now since wife just got a flat

Stupid trees. Last one I had done cost me 3k to get rid of. Stupid tires too.

its salary adjustmen day at work today, I am waiting for my envelope, hope I dont have to go to the rant thread

Sometimes a random PM from someone reminds you that through all these 1's and 0's, there are good people in the world who do truly care about you.

Also there is this:

RBfVeyM.png

My wife and I are having our families over to our new house this Saturday for a cookout. It will be the first time since our wedding in October that both families are able to get together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I are having our families over to our new house this Saturday for a cookout. It will be the first time since our wedding in October that both families are able to get together.

That's awesome man. Sounds like it will be a blast.

It's amazing how a PGA professional can fix about 5 problems with one small correction.

Lessons are so undervalued and I am guilty as charge.....until now.

I had my best ball striking day at the range ever!

It's amazing how a PGA professional can fix about 5 problems with one small correction.

Lessons are so undervalued and I am guilty as charge.....until now.

I had my best ball striking day at the range ever!

No doubt about it!! I can't wait to start up my lessons again, hoping to get to the next level.

My wife and I did the same a few weekends ago, and it was great. Wasn't the first time we had all gotten together, but it was definitely the most comfortable everyone has been each other.

My HHJJ is this place. Had an awesome weekend, got to meet some seriously amazing people, develop new friendships and then get a message today that I won the bushnell rangefinder!

Off to Boston tomorrow morning for 5 days. Looking forward to getting away for a bit, been stupid busy this past month.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

No more living in a hotel. Into an apartment and this will be a bigger HHJJ when my stuff finally arrives.

3rd layer of self-levelling went well yesterday. Tile layout begins tonight, hopefully get everything laid out, numbered, and cut tonight, so first thing Saturday I can rip through the tiling.

Just want this reno done. It is getting there, but next time I am definitely paying someone to do it for me.

Persistence may have finally paid off. And yes, it's directly related to the rant yesterday. Hoping things go as planned. Exciting time for me right now.

Persistence may have finally paid off. And yes, it's directly related to the rant yesterday. Hoping things go as planned. Exciting time for me right now.

Love it buddy. You are too good a guy to let it keep you down.

Excellent Tyler!

See, I told you good things would happen if you finally talked to me on PS4..hahaha Congrats buddy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back