DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up with 73. 3 birdies 4 despicable bogies that should never have happened including a damn 3 putt! Nothing i hate more than a 3 putt bogey!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Ended up with 73. 3 birdies 4 despicable bogies that should never have happened including a damn 3 putt! Nothing i hate more than a 3 putt bogey!

Damn. You are not gonna want to play with me if you shot 73 just saying...... Haha

Sure I will

Sure I will

Playing with THP'ers is all about the company and not as much about the score in my mind.

You are correct sir!

I've played their twice. It is a great experience and worth the price. Definitely go.

I live about 25 minutes away from it.

Playing with THP'ers is all about the company and not as much about the score in my mind.

You are so right. That was clearly the case based on the way I played last Sunday.

I would like to take this time to wish you and my other local THP friends a safe and happy Memorial Day. That said, let not forget its purpose to honor the men and women that gave the ultimate to assure that we can play in peace this weekend. I will make my Memorial Day visit to the "Wall". It's one of the most difficult things I do, but I feel I must.

You are so right. That was clearly the case based on the way I played last Sunday.

I would like to take this time to wish you and my other local THP friends a safe and happy Memorial Day. That said, let not forget its purpose to honor the men and women that gave the ultimate to assure that we can play in peace this weekend. I will make my Memorial Day visit to the "Wall". It's one of the most difficult things I do, but I feel I must.

Could not have said it better. We have our long weekend and get togethers, but bottom line there should be a time of rememberance in there. The freedoms we enjoy each and every day were not free. There are many that gave the ultimate sacrifice so we can enjoy liberty and peace together. And there are others still, standing watch as we rest, to ensure that freedom now.

Safe weekend all.

Look forward to getting out and knocking it around next time there's a THP DMV outing.

Rolling Thunder today in DC. If you have never experienced it and you are able it really it is an amazing sight.

Anyone getting out to play this weekend?

DC MD VA Area Chat

Participated in Rolling Thunder just once. It was a great, if slow moving, experience.

Most moving organized ride ever though was Veterans Day, 2001. 9-11 was recent and folks lined the streets of every town waving flags and signs. That was extraordinary circumstance though that I hope never occurs again.

Last edited:
True. It is important to remember that Memorial Day is to remember all the Service members that to protect our freedoms.

It has been a beautiful weekend. I played golf Friday at Laurel Hill and Saturday at Lake Presidential. I might play Laurel Hill on Monday.

Thank you to all those that have served this great country! Your contributions can't be put into words

Anyone playing this week? Afternoon round, 9, 18 .. I don't care. Thursday or this weekend??

Anyone playing this week? Afternoon round, 9, 18 .. I don't care. Thursday or this weekend??

I was thinking Greendale this weekend. Probably Sunday at this point. Asked my buddies but haven't heard back from any of them yet.

Playing Greendale today pretty pumped

How was Greendale?

Greens were in great shape and the course overall was really nice. My game on the other hand was Ehh not good. Oh well what can ya do

Well it beats work. I'm playing Thursday afternoon and Sunday at Goose Creek

Well it beats work. I'm playing Thursday afternoon and Sunday at Goose Creek

Nice. I enjoyed Goose Creek it is such a hike from me though only reason I don't play it more often.

You guys make me want to live across the bay. But I'll play my little ocean city and surrounding courses for now.

You guys make me want to live across the bay. But I'll play my little ocean city and surrounding courses for now.
Some of will travel.....many will be in OC in a few weeks

Some of will travel.....many will be in OC in a few weeks
Nice. Is there a thread with details? I'll try and look for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back