Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I wish I had an endless supply of days off so that I could attend all of these events.

Go work with ocarrol

Go work with ocarrol

Ha! I actually went as far as finding a reasonable flight that left after work on Friday and came back on Sunday. I think it might just be a little too much travel for me, as I have a 3 day golf weekend the week before in Orlando with some buddies.

Ha! I actually went as far as finding a reasonable flight that left after work on Friday and came back on Sunday. I think it might just be a little too much travel for me, as I have a 3 day golf weekend the week before in Orlando with some buddies.

Dooooo it!!!!!

Wife and I have a couples baby shower the 28th. Think I can bail and golf instead?

Probably not ... but I need another THP event! Two this year just isn't going to cut it!

Wife and I have a couples baby shower the 28th. Think I can bail and golf instead?

Probably not ... but I need another THP event! Two this year just isn't going to cut it!

Couples baby shower? Now i've heard everything

Let's keep this one about the event please.
Thanks

Put myself on the waiting list. Long shot at this point, but figured since I just found out and I live right down the road. Either way if I can come out to help out with the event let me know.

hmmm thinking my game is on it way to making a big showing in OC

hmmm thinking my game is on it way to making a big showing in OC

I'm expecting big things from ya Jason. And a few drinks of yours are on me!

I'm expecting big things from ya Jason. And a few drinks of yours are on me!

I hope I can deliver and Ricky your HC is too low to be paired up with tyler me and him are a better match.

as for all the worries about hitting the first tee shot in front of everyone....my war cry for ocean city will be "I DID NOT COME HERE TO PLAY SCARED" :banana:

Really looking forward to this event.

First Indy, now this, what else can I ask for?! Well maybe the Grandaddy!

Well look at this guy talking smack. Hey, you deserve it cuz you played well when it mattered. OC I will rectify my honor and reputation. Sunday Tyler, with shorts, will be there. I hope.

I am going to have my game face on all weekend!
Nothing but serious, Got to grab a HOF tag!

I played pretty chitty last weekend, I will be ready!

Well look at this guy talking smack. Hey, you deserve it cuz you played well when it mattered. OC I will rectify my honor and reputation. Sunday Tyler, with shorts, will be there. I hope.

Yeah pants will do nothing but hold u back

Back