What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puma Faas Mesh Lite 2.0 (black)

$63 shipped!

where from? lol i'm with james i already dropped a TON of cash this week. but that might be to good to pass up.

My SLDR TP White 10.5* baby came in.

DH2phLz.jpg

BehtFNa.jpg

WPo6bct.jpg

drbO6uH.png

That club is beautiful. I'm jealous.

where from? lol i'm with james i already dropped a TON of cash this week. but that might be to good to pass up.

Cobragolf.com, coupon CPGFAMILY for 35% off.

I'm jealous!

$63 shipped!

Stop it.

I've spent too much this past week.

Some awesome guy posted a 35% off code for Cobragolf.com in the Deal of the Day Thread AND the Equipment Pondering Thread. That's where the deal came from. I have no idea who that guy is though.

Bought 2 dz new Q Stars from RBlarthe in the classifieds. Great price, and I've yet to play the yellow. Gonna put them in play and see how I like it.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

2 new Adams hybos. There will be an Adams hybo going into the market place soon for very cheap. The shaft is too soft for me.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Picked these up and ordered the white and black Faas 2.0's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 dozen lethals AAAA from lgb. They finally sold out of my beloved Tp5s. Guess I will have to accept the improved aerodynamics and enhanced durability of the cover.:act-up:

Bought my son a new stand bag @ Sports Authority. Can't wait to get home.

Picked these up and ordered the white and black Faas 2.0's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking about buying these, but I was worried, how wide are they? I had issue in the past with cobra shoes being too narrow

I was thinking about buying these, but I was worried, how wide are they? I had issue in the past with cobra shoes being too narrow

I have not played in these yet but they are very comfortable. I cant really comment on the width as I dont have a really wide foot but trying them on and walking around they are very comfortable

I have not played in these yet but they are very comfortable. I cant really comment on the width as I dont have a really wide foot but trying them on and walking around they are very comfortable

In my experience, Pumas tend to be that way.

Thanks to the CPGFamily code, I just got the Faas Lite 2.0 for $58.49.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back