Contest - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team JRod

Sorry team THP been busy getting ready for the Kings of Distance event in Memphis. Just sent JB a quick vid and Team Jrod is all set. Had a BLAST with you all and look forward to meeting you on the links soon!
Hope I'm joining you JRod! However, if it's not meant to be (shun the thought!) I'm still rooting for you to dismantle ScottyG!

Sorry team THP been busy getting ready for the Kings of Distance event in Memphis. Just sent JB a quick vid and Team Jrod is all set. Had a BLAST with you all and look forward to meeting you on the links soon!

Go or no go, this was a fun thread. Thanks for hanging out and getting involved as heavily as you were. I'll likely have a friendly contempt for ScottyG from now on seeing how easy it is to get in his head. This isn't over Scotty!

Tried to make it into the finals but think the wind knocked my ball down instead of carrying it lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Go or no go, this was a fun thread. Thanks for hanging out and getting involved as heavily as you were. I'll likely have a friendly contempt for ScottyG from now on seeing how easy it is to get in his head. This isn't over Scotty!

In truth, ScottG is as classy a guy as there is with the ZooCrew. I'd share a beer with that guy any day.

(Nope. No trash talking in this post. I'm just as surprised.)

In truth, ScottG is as classy a guy as there is with the ZooCrew. I'd share a beer with that guy any day.

(Nope. No trash talking in this post. I'm just as surprised.)

I don't doubt it, as evidenced by his involvement in the forum and contests. After the close of #TheGauntlet, I'd have a drink with him, too. But until then...

Have to agree Greg. Pretty sure I will find a way to continue to torment ScottyG no matter what. His ego is just to big.

I sure want to get into this event, I am not much on trash talking but you never know what could happen. Good luck everyone

Couldn't agree more. Even I don't get in I will still carry Jrod's banner.

Cant wait to the team that is going to make ScottyG cry.

Bump to the top?

Back