#OutingApproved - What It Means

It's a need.

I still think PhillyV should get one, dude stepped up with months of heckling, tons of pressure and piped one down the middle in front of 39 other people...almost as far as mine :)

Love the shirts!!

That #OutingApproved shirt is just flat out awesome.

I still think PhillyV should get one, dude stepped up with months of heckling, tons of pressure and piped one down the middle in front of 39 other people...almost as far as mine :)

And I think that I should be in the Hall of Fame and not you. Sometimes things come after the fact and while PhillyV proved me right, and was awesome on that 1st tee, this campaign was not started yet. :D

My gut feeling is that Philly Manziel graces us at another THP Event, he is a good dude and will enjoy the grand events a lot.

And I think that I should be in the Hall of Fame and not you. Sometimes things come after the fact and while PhillyV proved me right, and was awesome on that 1st tee, this campaign was not started yet. :D

My gut feeling is that Philly Manziel graces us at another THP Event, he is a good dude and will enjoy the grand events a lot.

I'm with JB. Would it be nice to have a shirt? Hell ya. But I'll have to earn one hopefully at Ocean City. If not there, then somewhere in the future. But I promise I'm going to win one. Don't know where or what event, but there's one of those waiting for me

That shirt came out great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was finally smart enough to order one extra one. I will be wearing this one proudly.

I was finally smart enough to order one extra one. I will be wearing this one proudly.

Haha, attaboy. They look sweet, that's for sure.

Guess JB is outing approved now.

;)

Not me. But I do keep it Cookie close.

I think the fact that you actually say that should make me outing approved.

:alien:

After all, it's not about winning. It's about making a long standing impact.

:)

I think the fact that you actually say that should make me outing approved.

:alien:

After all, it's not about winning. It's about making a long standing impact.

:)

Your like a fine wine buddy.

#OutingApproved - What It Means

Yeah?! If you think Boones Farm Kiwi Strawberry as fine wine :D

I was thinking MD 20/20 or NightTrain :)

Last edited:
Makes it an outing uniform!

Shirts look great! Can't wait to see who and what earns a #OutingApproved!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

There is going to be a ton more to come from #OutingApproved throughout the rest of 2014 and moving into 2015.

This will bring a new level of awesome to the events

There is going to be a ton more to come from #OutingApproved throughout the rest of 2014 and moving into 2015.
2015 THP plans??? Bring 'em on!!!

This sounds like a blast! Love it!

Back