FS: Ogio Chamber Cart Bag

ir13

SC Gamecock
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.8
Ive decided to walk more and will be switching over to a hybrid or carry bag here soon so i want to see my beloved Ogio Chamber go to a great THP home.

Used for about 4-6 months but in great condition. No rips or tears and the chamber system is in perfect working order.

Willing to entertain trades and will also give a discount if picked up locally as shipping for this beast isnt cheap.

Feel free to ask any question you have either in the thread or via PM.

20140506_140953.jpg
20140506_141009.jpg

20140506_141023.jpg
20140506_141041.jpg

20140506_141056.jpg

Last edited:
PM sent

I wish you would have sold this two months ago, I have that exact same bag. Color and everything. Sorry you had to let her go.

I wish you would have sold this two months ago, I have that exact same bag. Color and everything. Sorry you had to let her go.

I love it on a cart, its prob one of the best cart bags ive had. Its just a little heavy to carry since im going to walk all summer to help lose weight.

I agree. This is the best bag I've ever seen. There is not one thing I would change about it. Good luck dropping those pounds this summer my friend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just curious, but can this bag hold a putter with a Super Stroke 3.0 on it?

A couple of questions. Have you ever tried the bag on a push cart? Have a clicgear 3.5+ and was curious how it would do with this bag. Second, do the openings the clubs go in (maybe the chambers?) scratch graphite shafts when putting in or taking out clubs or snag the bottom of grips when taking out clubs?

A couple of questions. Have you ever tried the bag on a push cart? Have a clicgear 3.5+ and was curious how it would do with this bag. Second, do the openings the clubs go in (maybe the chambers?) scratch graphite shafts when putting in or taking out clubs or snag the bottom of grips when taking out clubs?

Works great on my clicgear 3.0 and sat just fine on my mother 3.5+

I dont have any scratches on my graphite shafts from them, nor the steel ones in my irons. They are made of a very soft silicon. They don't snag the grips either, maybe the very end of the butt of the grip might be a little more dirty but nothing substantial.

Only reason im selling this bag is i want a hybrid or stand bag for the range sessions and id like to start carrying more as well.

Bump, would be interested in 56* and 60* 588 RTX Wedges in trade as well.

Starting classes tomorrow bump.

No one wants a great cart bag ?

Weekend Bump.

Last edited:
PM sent on trade.

Back