Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

I think I just accidentally read a spoiler. It was one line and I hope it's true, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Are you referring to the post where you comment was "fixed"?

Are you referring to the post where you comment was "fixed"?

Nah. I'm completely caught up with the TV episodes. This would occur in the future. It's all good. Just wish it was Sunday already!

Can't get enough of this show. Just fantastically written, directed, acted.

I think I need to get in on this show, I think I would like it

Better late than never sposey!! I've enjoyed the books and surprisingly, I'm enjoying the show just as much. They're doing a great job.

I know you can watch on HBO GO and On Demand, I'll have to look on netflix, but I don't think so.

Netflix says nope, but it is available on Netflix DVD.

I don't think so. I used to have the first season somewhere on my computer. I'll go through my files and see if I still have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I need to get in on this show, I think I would like it

Shane you absolutely need to watch it. Love this show and the books as well

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Sweet just looked season 1 is on hbo on demand going to check it now

I was so sucked in by Tyrion's story about the cousin who was smashing beetles, I so wanted to hear the reason why.

Man Peter Dinklage is a great actor!

I thought it was an awesome metaphor for why everybody keeps killing each other in this world. People just die...constantly. Just like the beetles (or pillbugs, as I called them)

Sweet just looked season 1 is on hbo on demand going to check it now

DO THIS, MAN!! Some of the episodes can be a little long on exposition, but there's always a payoff for it. Always.

Thoughts on last night?

My two favorite parts?

Spoiler
wall_medium.gif

giant-arrow_medium.gif

Other than that.. can we please get back to King's Landing?

Thoughts on last night?

My two favorite parts?

Other than that.. can we please get back to King's Landing?

I liked you second clip

I also like Jon Snow becoming a Huge Bad a$$

Also.. don't ever poke a hole in a barrel full of oil when there is fire all around you.

Also.. don't ever poke a hole in a barrel full of oil when there is fire all around you.

watch that i could just tell poking at a oil barrel that has a burning fuse was not going to work out well for him

Was an ok episode. A little too much cliche sword fight cheese for my tastes though.

The giant ax scrape was frickin bad@$$.

Jon Snow is finally out of his cage. Interested to see where he goes with it.

Last nights episode was pretty good. I know the battle at Castle Black is an important part of the story, but taking up the entire episode was a bit much for me. Would have liked to see some other story lines as well. IMO

Agree that it was a little odd only seeing one story line for an entire episode but I thought it was pretty solid. Already waiting for next week.

Next week is the last episode of this season, right?

Last nights episode was pretty good. I know the battle at Castle Black is an important part of the story, but taking up the entire episode was a bit much for me. Would have liked to see some other story lines as well. IMO

I was more interested in what was going to happen with Arya and The Hound after finding out her aunt was dead.

Right.

Amazingly, yes. I feel that there's so much that needs to happen, Im not sure how they fit it all in.

Back