FS: Cleveland Classic 310

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregDan

#DreamTeam
Reaction score
Handicap
Up for sale is a 9.5° Cleveland Classic 310 with a Miyazaki B.Asha 5x shaft with a black THP pure grip. It's a great club but it's part if the hoard and needs a new home. It's not in mint condition but it is still very playable. Some scratching on the face and some marks on top that I think were painted over.

If you want more pictures just let me know.

PayPal is preferred.

Looking for $90 shipped in the CONUS. Possibly willing to trade depending on what you have to offer.

Thanks!

adava6u2.jpg

7azy9y3u.jpg

eqeva5yv.jpg

mu3yhyha.jpg

Last edited:
A little weekend bump.

Another bump for the Super Bowl. I would be interested in trades as well. Let me know what you have.

If you are interested in this, let me know. The price isn't set in stone it merely a starting point. Any and all offers are welcome.

Little bump. Any interest?

Bump...?

Alright... Let's get this thing moved!

The B.Asha shaft is an aftermarket shaft. It's not the made for one that came with the Classic XL.

I for got to mention this plays right around 45".

So huge price drop and let's get this to a nice new home!

Monday bump!

Anyone interested in a trade? Let me know what you got!

Bumpity bump.

I know everyone is getting the itch. I would love to sell this or trade it for something as well.

Man if that wasnt an x flex I'd buy it just for the shaft!

Haha. I can't believe someone hasn't yet. I really like that shaft and I don't think it feels like an X at all. Soft in the hands and launches the ball wonderfully.

Bump? Any interested parties?

FS: Cleveland Classic 310

Still available. Would love to have this go to a loving new home.

What trade interests might you be looking for.

What trade interests might you be looking for.

All depends in what you have. Haha

Let me know and we might be able to work something out.

Still available. Any takers?

Well maybe I will just have to keep this then. No offers? I'll take anything until Monday.

Another bump. Anyone interested?

Interseted in trading for RIFE putter? I have a few different ones i would trade.

Interseted in trading for RIFE putter? I have a few different ones i would trade.
Appreciate the offer, but I would prefer to just sell outright as of right now.

Alright is anyone at all interested? If not I am just going to lock this up and trade it in for something I really want.

One last bump.

Alright no one is interested. This can be locked up. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back