More THP Towels Coming Soon 6/4/14

Phew! That was close! Got the green towel and water bottle. At least I'll look the part at the Gaunlet

Ok, I am going to stop the sale for now. I will talk with TheAnnihilator and we will get this back up tomorrow.

I need everyone to check your PayPal and make sure you were charged, and charged properly for your order. If you weren't, please PM me ASAP.

Thanks!

Sounds good, thanks GG

Clearly everyone is excited to get some towels! Thanks for your efforts Morgan, we'll all patiently wait until you get it squared away!!

And I thought I missed out again. Whew.

I checked my order and everything was correct. Hoping it's an easy fix!

Ok, I am going to stop the sale for now. I will talk with TheAnnihilator and we will get this back up tomorrow.

I need everyone to check your PayPal and make sure you were charged, and charged properly for your order. If you weren't, please PM me ASAP.

Thanks!

I am quoting myself here again. The part in bold is VERY important!

Well that was a train wreck, I had a white one in the cart 4 different times but a ton of other stuff was in there too. I deleted all of it an reordered the white but all of the other stuff was there again. Long story when I tried the last time no white towels :sad:

On a positive note, you do have a nice green one being hand delivered with a smile in Tennessee!

Phew! That was close! Got the green towel and water bottle. At least I'll look the part at the Gaunlet

And after checking other's posts...yes, I had the same issue with my inital try. I had a water pouch in there and multiple towels. I was able to get it right and my PayPal report shows correct too.

Thanks!
Both my order summary email and Paypal email show the correct items purchased and amount charged.

I was having the same issues as everyone else on my work computer (IE), but then picked up my iPhone and through the Safari browser I had zero issues whatsoever.

Thanks!

Sounds good, thank you!

Everything was good with mine in the end, can't wait to get the white towel.

I kept having issues. It would try and order 2 of each, then 4 of one, then 2 of 1, then back to 4 of 1. I finally saw that it showed 1 of each, then I hit submit, but it dropped off my albatross discount. Oh well, they're ordered.

After a handful of tries, a couple of wtf, paypal has been charged correctly and order has been received. Thanks Morgan!

The store is absolutely spazzing out on me. I cant add a towel and water bottle and the discount. It keeps adding 2 collapsible water bottles to the order for some reason.

It's because you really need those extra water bottles. Haha.

It was a little wonky for me, too. I chalked it up to accessing the site from my phone.

I was also able to snag the white towel.

I suspect I'll regret it a little once it starts getting dirty. But I can always throw it in the wash.

Thanks for the re-order Morgan!

My order for 2 towels and a water bottle went through, and I was charged correctly, received confirmation, and it's being shipped to the correct address.

It was a struggle, however, trying to get the correct items into the basket. But, it could have been me messing up. I was trying to get 1 white and 1 green towel and the water bottle. I ended up getting 2 green towels and the water bottle, but, I can live with that. I am happy just being able to get an order in for these this time around. Missed out last time. LOL

Thanks!

Everything appears right with my order Morgan. Got the PayPal confirmation and all.

I took the store down completely for now until we get this fixed. Again, I am terribly sorry for this and I promise we will get this fixed and make it right.

I checked PayPal and the amount is close, just looks like the albatross discount did not get into the order. Not a big deal, as I was just happy to get my order in.
I was really confused trying to place this order. I thought I somehow was jacking this thing up.
I hope everyone got thru the issue and got their orders.

I was able to get a white towel & a shirt. PayPal has the correct amount so hopefully I'm good.

Well lo and behold, I did snag a white one, one of my orders for 2 went through and GG has refunded the difference so I have 1 coming. HHJJ.

big shoot out to GG, hard situation managed perfectly, thats part of what makes THP special

I took the store down completely for now until we get this fixed. Again, I am terribly sorry for this and I promise we will get this fixed and make it right.

Whew - I thought my computer was doing something strange!!!

I logged on late and missed all the troubles. Will the store be up at a specific time so I know when to try to get my towels?

Back