What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
41. 5 pars, 3 bogeys and 1 double. Had a really good round going until the last hole.

Shot 37. 1 over par in my Tues. night league. 1 bogey 1 double 5 pars and 2 birdies! Gave away the stroke on the double on a stupid chip shot.

Got around in 91 today, a little worse than I had expected but I will take it. Only 30 putts, it seemed like every hole was into the wind today.

Last edited:
Shot a 90 on a 6000 yard course. This is my personal best by several strokes. Funny thing is, I hit Driver from the tee and didn't hit anything below a 7 iron. By hitting higher lofted shots from the fairway, it kept my ball in play and consistently going down the fairway. I will eventually hit lower lofted clubs when my ball striking improves with these clubs. I never thought I could hit 90 with this approach, but it felt good.

Round of my life

I done it! 69 on the card!!!!!!!!
4 under 33 on the front
1 over 36 on the back

4 missed fairways
14 greens in reg
29 putts

Let the good form
Continue!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good round mate!!

I shot a 79 today in our wed club day. Great to be into the 70's after a while, considering its winter and there is no run out as the fairways are soft (one of my drives today hit and only bounced about 3 feet after leaving a pitch mark like on a green). I won my division with 39 stableford points.

Shot a 46 last night with 20 putts. To many 3 putt's and a bad sand shot that I bladed certainley did not help. Found 3 fairways with the driver and had 2 GIR's. Started out great with two Pars but then went 3/5/5/7/6/6/4/5
Gotta keep on this short game and quit those stupid 3 putts.

Followed last weeks lowest score ever (78) with a 79, paring all the par 3 which I've never done! 3 double bogies and all because I hit the pitch to the green way to well, if you can do that (usually pitching wedge is 100 yards max due to a flipping of the wrist but I have been working on it and now have it at 120).

All the gym balance work is starting to pay off, longer drives, better iron shots and feeling comfortable over the ball.

I'm a happy camper :)

Shot 84 today in my normal wed league... short course but mostly solid ball-striking. If I could have hit my driver worth a damn it would have been 77. Still better than the scores I've been posting close to 90 so I'm happy. Moving in the right direction

90 with 40 putts. I like putting....

What did you shoot today?

Shot 86 today with 3 doubles and bogey bogey finish at Maumee Bay. Was happy with it.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

82 while traveling on an unknown Course. Made a few bad choices along the way due to not having good idea of the course layout (too much club putting me under tree on approach etc). Final hole Eagle saved the day though!

78 with 35 putts today. Burned way too many edges and left putts short all day. Couple bad shots cost me a really good round. I think the swing change is taking hold!

Shot 79 today in league play. Took the driver out of the bag and replaced it with my 3-wood. Still get 220-230 yards on a good hit, and ball stays out of trouble a lot more. When the Mini Driver frenzy has cooled, I'll be looking to add a 14 degree mini to the bag and "lose" the driver and 3-wood.

On my outdoor playing lesson I got in 4 holes before the rain. Bogey, bogey, bogey, par. Just when I was getting in the groove!

Played 18 with my step father at Walden on Lake Conroe which is well known course here and a very tough track. Still worn out from my 27 holes yesterday at Tour 18 but went ahead since Saturday is Golf Channel Am Tour on this track which is private. Granted played this course more than a few times and it has always killed me, I've never broken 90 on it .... Until today. Didn't play my best but managed 44/42 86 with 6 fairways, 5 greens and 31 putts. No birdies, a triple and 3 doubles. Lesson tomorrow morning then shutting down until Saturday so I'm 100% then.

Played 18 with my golf instructor..... 40-46=86
I seemed to tire during the back nine and got a bit sloppy.

Shot 42 in league with a triple on hole 1. We started in a down pour rain. Was surprised we had league. Then it fizzled out.

Shot 42 in league with a triple on hole 1. We started in a down pour rain. Was surprised we had league. Then it fizzled out.

27 holes today, and you're thinking of 36 on Sunday? You sir are an animal!

27 holes today, and you're thinking of 36 on Sunday? You sir are an animal!

Not thinking, doing! You should join us. Gotta practice if you want to be good right?

I got out for a quick 9 after work. I shot a 42 with 3 fairways and 2 greens. I didn't do anything particularly well, but I didn't make any terrible mistakes either. My driver was all over, but my short game was solid.

I got out for a quick 9 after work. I shot a 42 with 3 fairways and 2 greens. I didn't do anything particularly well, but I didn't make any terrible mistakes either. My driver was all over, but my short game was solid.

42 aint bad dude. Game coming together? Seems like it.

Let's tee it up soon.

Shot my first ever sub 70 round today. Played from the white tees which certainly made the difference on certain holes but it certainly felt good to shoot a 68, -3 for the day!

43 in blazing heat this afternoon. Could have been better, as me and my putter are simply not getting along. Also coming to realize I just need to get over not hitting my driver 270+ like I was a month ago. Went back to playing for a fade and setting my grip back to how I had it. Hit the ball a lot better, a little further, and stuck to more fairways. Combine that with a little more accuracy with the irons, and all in all it was a pretty good trip. Looking forward to playing the back soon and getting this round in the books.

43 in blazing heat this afternoon. Could have been better, as me and my putter are simply not getting along. Also coming to realize I just need to get over not hitting my driver 270+ like I was a month ago. Went back to playing for a fade and setting my grip back to how I had it. Hit the ball a lot better, a little further, and stuck to more fairways. Combine that with a little more accuracy with the irons, and all in all it was a pretty good trip. Looking forward to playing the back soon and getting this round in the books.

Nice round, Steve.

Shot my first ever sub 70 round today. Played from the white tees which certainly made the difference on certain holes but it certainly felt good to shoot a 68, -3 for the day!

Congrats. Great round, dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back