Lamkin Father's Day Promotion - Buy One Get One FREE!

I may or may not have just bought 30 of these.

Awesome! I might have to jump on this bandwagon too!

This may make me finally pull the trigger

I have no imediate use for these but its too good to pass up. I love these on my clubs

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I just bought new grips, the old lamkin RELs and got them for 3 bucks a grip. Really wish I would have waited now...

Count me in for this deal!!

That is one hell of a deal

Man! I just bought two of these last week to throw on my Driver and Fwy!

I did just call them up and ordered a set of 14 for my dad though. Pretty quick and easy dealing with them, the one bummer is they added state tax since it's shipping from CA to CA...

Great deal! Love Lamkins!

14 Blue on there way

Have a lesson at the PGA SS Saturday, will definitely check out if they have some UTx in blue.

Went to Dick's this morning and got 2 midsize grips. I'll keep them to use when I purchase my next driver and hybrid. Thanks for the heads up.

Bought six in Black @ GG for $20 after I used a left over gift card, great deal indeed!

How do these compare to the cp2 wraps? I have the cp2 on my 3 wood, thinking about putting it on my driver. And getting the utx for my hybrids to test.

Not too bad of a deal!! May have to stop and check these things out.

Took advantage of this today. Best grips I have used and with this type of deal I couldn't pass it up.

I have 30 of these incoming on Wednesday. Already put them on my woods and love them. Such a great grip and the perfect blend of NDMC and 3Gen.

these grips are the shining grips of my dreams (may have to post a long winded review). If you live in the Chicagoland area, don't bother looking for a blue utx at any Golfsmith. I bought them all.

I picked up a couple at Dicks yesterday. I think I'm gonna put one on my 3w. They feel good, can't wait to test them out.

I've gotten 20 of the blue ones using this promo. Seem just pick up a few whenever I am in the store.

I've gotten 20 of the blue ones using this promo. Seem just pick up a few whenever I am in the store.

I just went ahead and got 28 total. 14 of each black and blue. Such a great grip and now it's time to make the conversion on the whole bag.

Lamkin Father's Day Promotion - Buy One Get One FREE!

I just skimmed so I may have missed it. Any NDMC users tried these? If so thoughts?

Nevermind

Last edited:
Picked up 14 midsize blue today

Back