Ocean City -- 2014 Invitational #4 extra Rounds and Misc discussions

This also includes the range, courtesy of The Magic Man himself MD441.

Here is the list of THPers that I have, 14 in total if I am missing anyone, please PM me and I will add you to the list. I want to send over a final list to 441 by tomorrow am.

OITW
MPLefty
DevRickus
tpluff
Michigan Slice
GolfinFF
buckbug
amsmith61
v.man
jwkde
moosejaa
O'Carroll
golf3rguy
Buckjob

Let me know if you have any questions.

Does anyone want me in their foursome? (I'm a feel good player- I make you feel good about your game)

Does anyone want me in their foursome? (I'm a feel good player- I make you feel good about your game)

To quote Iceman in Top Gun:

"You can be my wingman anytime"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am really looking forward to meeting you in the friday morning round

I am really looking forward to meeting you in the friday morning round

Looking forward to the afternoon round man always great to play with a fellow hockey fan.

Here is the final # for Sunday's extra round at the Bay Club West Course, $59 includes range, tee times will start at 8am.

OITW
MPLefty
DevRickus
tpluff
Michigan Slice
GolfinFF
buckbug
amsmith61
v.man
jwkde
moosejaa
O'Carroll
golf3rguy
Buckjob
kenh

If anyone wants in let me know ASAP...

I had added my name to the list a couple weeks ago if you don't mind adding me in. Sorry, didn't see this post until now.

I had added my name to the list a couple weeks ago if you don't mind adding me in. Sorry, didn't see this post until now.

I got you.

Using Tapatalk

hopefully Hockey season will be over by then
Looking forward to the afternoon round man always great to play with a fellow hockey fan.

Good morning all, can't believe this is THREE weeks away now! Here is the list I'm sending over to 441 for Sunday extra rounds. I'll start working on pairings next week.

OITW
MPLefty
DevRickus
tpluff
Michigan Slice
GolfinFF
buckbug
amsmith61
v.man
jwkde
moosejaa
O'Carroll
golf3rguy
Buckjob
kenh
Martsy

I am really pumped for this event I just hope I can get my game in shape for it. Haven't played with THP'ers in way too long.......

I am really pumped for this event I just hope I can get my game in shape for it. Haven't played with THP'ers in way too long.......

start working man, you'll be fine! my handicap is now trending down towards yours, and I am scheduled for a lesson today.

match play friday, the looser has to wear something with the winner's hockey team logo un saturday?

start working man, you'll be fine! my handicap is now trending down towards yours, and I am scheduled for a lesson today.

match play friday, the looser has to wear something with the winner's hockey team logo un saturday?

Yeah I know. I need to things at work to slow down a bit but that is coming. I just need to get out and practice.

Hmmm interesting Dev and I usually do a friendly wager for Twitter and THP avatars but this might work.

Yeah I know. I need to things at work to slow down a bit but that is coming. I just need to get out and practice.

Hmmm interesting Dev and I usually do a friendly wager for Twitter and THP avatars but this might work.

ok, I'll bring the habs turtleneck, I heard you like Plecanek

Oh god no.... Hahaha turtle neck in June in Maryland torture haha

I may be down for it as long as it isn't a long sleeve. I am a good sport

Bring it!
Edit: i wear L/XL hats

So maybe this is what I needed to get my self to go practice haha Good stuff man!

Back