The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

Prep has already begun. 3 hours at the range on Wednesday working on my swing, chipped a couple hundred balls at the chipping green, and practiced putting. A lot of different things for that first session. Will be setting up a schedule for more precise practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's my pahtnah!

To round out the physical prep I bought "unconscious scoring" and stArted reading last night. I'm not a long hitter so my short game and mental needs to be deadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys,

I promise a welcome letter is coming very soon! I am going to have that out to you today, you have my word! It's been a little hectic the last few days, but this will happen today!

Hey Guys,

I promise a welcome letter is coming very soon! I am going to have that out to you today, you have my word! It's been a little hectic the last few days, but this will happen today!

No worries Morgan!

Hey Guys,

Waiting is never an issue Morgan. Handle your business, we are all gonna be here.

Hey Guys,

No worries here Morgan. We know it is a tough job being the CEO of a world leading company such as THP. Take your time.

Waiting is never an issue Morgan. Handle your business, we are all gonna be here.

Well, not all of us will be here. Some of us will be in ScottyG's head.

Deposit sent GG.

Deposit Sent.

Got my deposit in. :D This is going to be epic.

Payment has been sent. Getting in this event on top of the Morgan Cup is costing me repercussions of watching the kids as my wife gets a girl's trip later...but it is worth it to see the agony on JRod's face when Team Goryl takes the victory.

Payment has been sent. Getting in this event on top of the Morgan Cup is costing me repercussions of watching the kids as my wife gets a girl's trip later...but it is worth it to see the agony on JRod's face when Team Goryl takes the victory.

Hahaha, I think you still win even with being the daycare buddy

Hmm. This turned out alright for MS Paint, I think.

28sq7wz.jpg

Heck of a first event huh??

Oh, I was at the outing at Reunion last year so not my first, but I felt like I missed out on a bunch there for various reasons. Won't let that happen this one.

Oh, I was at the outing at Reunion last year so not my first, but I felt like I missed out on a bunch there for various reasons. Won't let that happen this one.

Oh dang it I thought when we talked this was #1...oh well heck of a 2nd event then!!

Oh dang it I thought when we talked this was #1...oh well heck of a 2nd event then!!

No worries, I may have mis-worded. But yeah, this will be one heck of a 2nd for sure!!!

Hahaha, I think you still win even with being the daycare buddy

Absolutely...better to have to pay for both trips than to be dealing with an angry wife.

Yeah, me too Donne. Will be taking a trip to Jamaica between the two events as my punishment. And there is no way we loose to a bunch of Goryls let alone the Gauntlet:alien2:

Just saw this pic of Palmetto Dunes on twitter. Not too shabby.
by6u7y9e.jpg

Back