DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
No golf for me this weekend. My best friend is getting married so needless to say we are jam packed with events.

I will have live vicariously through you all. Who is playing and where?

Grabbed a tee time at bull run on Saturday. Other than a couple tee boxes it has been in great shape this year. Hoping to bring home another round in the 80s.

No golf for me this weekend. My best friend is getting married so needless to say we are jam packed with events.

I will have live vicariously through you all. Who is playing and where?
Have fun slick! I'll be waiting for you to tell me you want to play on Sunday...hungover or not!

Have fun slick! I'll be waiting for you to tell me you want to play on Sunday...hungover or not!

Haha I think it is a go for Pinecrest I will let you know about the time. Probably just 9 though haha

I'm playing 1757 on Saturday and then Pinecrest on Sunday (just 9 though, may loop through a second time if I'm up to it)

I know it's too far north for most of you guys, but I have 2 openings for a Saturday 7:18 tee time at Greystone in Whitehall ( upper Baltimore County ). Played 9 holes with Smallball there last Saturday afternoon - best shape I have ever seen that course in!

I know it's too far north for most of you guys, but I have 2 openings for a Saturday 7:18 tee time at Greystone in Whitehall ( upper Baltimore County ). Played 9 holes with Smallball there last Saturday afternoon - best shape I have ever seen that course in!

I might be able to make this. I will text you tonight if I can.

Playing Goose Creek Sunday morning 9:00 tee time. As of now still have 2 slots open. Two of my guys have backed out. Let me know if anyone is interested

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I might be able to make this. I will text you tonight if I can.

Cool bro! It's a little expensive 79.00... main reason I am playing it is that I live only about 25 minutes away and have to be somewhere in Baltimore by 1:30 latest!

Cool bro! It's a little expensive 79.00... main reason I am playing it is that I live only about 25 minutes away and have to be somewhere in Baltimore by 1:30 latest!

I'm not to worried about cost I'm hoping to make it

I'm not to worried about cost I'm hoping to make it

Cool - just didn't want you to clutch your chest and have a heart attack when they told you the price!!

Cool - just didn't want you to clutch your chest and have a heart attack when they told you the price!!

Normally I would, but I haven't played with any thp'rs in awhile. So it's worth it

Playing my club Sunday, Heritage Hunt, haven't been out in 2 weeks.

That's a nice club. I played there about 10 years ago in a Golfstyles event.

I'm sure with what you've been through the past week or so, it'll be a great stress reliever.

Still 2 openings left at Goose

uraju8ah.jpg

Can anyone identify this hole?

Clue #1 - On the back nine

Nope. Clue #2 ... Its in Leesburg

I got nothing never played in Leesburg

Well crap ... You may have to change that! Its #14 ... The first of back to back par 5's at Goose Creek

Haha I lied I have played Goose Creek didn't know it was in Leesburg. All feels the same when you get outside the Beltway haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back