The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double #golferproblems rant

A) I got to my home course last night, that I have not been on or seen in two weeks, and it looks like all the grounds staff quit, or died, or just aren't doing anything. It's horrible. Dying greens that haven't been cut and have weeds coming up. Fairways nearly as long as the rough. Nobody is raking bunkers at all (they used to drag them with a Coleman). Seriously, it looks like the place aged 2 months in 2 weeks. There was no sense in putting; they were probably running at about a 4, so it was pointless. I got so pissed off I walked off after 5 holes.

B) I'm hoping like mad that the course conditions got in my head and effed my swing up. I couldn't hit a ball to save my life last night. I was chunking irons, shanking wedges, and hooking driver. I did manage a good 3 and 5 wood shot though. I hope and pray it was psychological; I mean, I hit the ball pretty danged well all last week, particularly Sunday.

I guess it's time to ask the manager WTC he's doing to the course!! They were lining up carts for a small tournament last night (for today). I was like, "REALLY?!?!" If I came out and saw that place in that condition I would blow an absolute gasket.

When I left for Indy on the 24th the place looked pretty decent. Time to go find out what's going on .....

Double #golferproblems rant

A) I got to my home course last night, that I have not been on or seen in two weeks, and it looks like all the grounds staff quit, or died, or just aren't doing anything. It's horrible. Dying greens that haven't been cut and have weeds coming up. Fairways nearly as long as the rough. Nobody is raking bunkers at all (they used to drag them with a Coleman). Seriously, it looks like the place aged 2 months in 2 weeks. There was no sense in putting; they were probably running at about a 4, so it was pointless. I got so pissed off I walked off after 5 holes.

B) I'm hoping like mad that the course conditions got in my head and effed my swing up. I couldn't hit a ball to save my life last night. I was chunking irons, shanking wedges, and hooking driver. I did manage a good 3 and 5 wood shot though. I hope and pray it was psychological; I mean, I hit the ball pretty danged well all last week, particularly Sunday.

I guess it's time to ask the manager WTC he's doing to the course!! They were lining up carts for a small tournament last night (for today). I was like, "REALLY?!?!" If I came out and saw that place in that condition I would blow an absolute gasket.

When I left for Indy on the 24th the place looked pretty decent. Time to go find out what's going on .....

We should see much better conditions tomorrow!

Phewwwww. Crisis averted. Store bringing tile in by courier for me today, can probably pick it up tonight or tomorrow morning. The real rant, now I actually have to do the tiling :(

My Red Tie is stuck in the dead zone. That area known as customs.
Where USPS ends and Canada Post begins.
No updates for 4 days, Canada Post has created the waybill for it, but still hasn't updated after that.

My Red Tie is stuck in the dead zone. That area known as customs.
Where USPS ends and Canada Post begins.
No updates for 4 days, Canada Post has created the waybill for it, but still hasn't updated after that.

this deadzone is a pain! and it can take so long!

Heading up to BEAUTIFUL northern michigan, and I won't be golfing...

Some days I wonder if I peed in someone's Wheaties or something.

I ate too much lunch, feel like a## and want to leave work.

twosomes who rush off the tee box as I walk up even though they will just get out to their ball and wait for the group in front to clear so they can play their next ball while I stand around on the tee box

I ate too much lunch, feel like a## and want to leave work.

I just ate two giant chocolate chip cookies. Big mistake. I'm ready for a nap.

Waiting at a car dealership for them to fix a speaker. Booooooooooo.

Huh? It's just a speaker, not a biggie.

Yeah, post was meant to be funny. Guess it didn't translate that way. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my Hyundai (Elantra Touring 2012), but I have had more issues with it in 2 years than I did with my old car for the previous 10.

Burnt out brake light within 6 months? What the Heck.
Driver Side Window that squeels/grinds, and keeps doing it every time they "fix" it.
A/C issues.

I feel for you Jman, hopefully you got a good one.

Waiting at a car dealership for them to fix a speaker. Booooooooooo.

If you decide to replace the car for whatever reason, hit me up for a deal on a new Ford! :)

Hahah I know it's just a speaker, but you never know!

Toyota what.

One day they will build a car that is excites somebody, outside of the FRS it has been a LONG time.

If you decide to replace the car for whatever reason, hit me up for a deal on a new Ford! :)

Hahah I know it's just a speaker, but you never know!

He's just having speaker troubles due to his gangster rap, why would he trade for a car that doesn't run? Hahahaha ; )

I'm so confused, it was a speaker, hardly makes it a lemon. I'm insanely happy with my veloster thusfar.

Loosing loved ones suck. Funerals are never fun.

Had to terminate my first employee today. It was necessary, just doesn't make it easier knowing what she is going to have to deal with.

Had to terminate my first employee today. It was necessary, just doesn't make it easier knowing what she is going to have to deal with.

This is a tough one. In today's economy you never wanna take a job from anyone. But if you don't do what's right for business, someone will take your job.

That's tough dude, only natural to feel that way though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back