Saturday June 21st OH/MI/PA/IN and anyone else Gathering

robozero is in for sure as well, confirming if its both rounds.

Hate to say it but I'm out for this one. With Indy and SeeMore my $ is waaaay tighter than I'd like it to be. You guys have fun and enjoy! Fowlers is a great track

Yes both. 2.5 hr drive home after both round will be fun. Bring on the red bulls!

Hate to say it but I'm out for this one. With Indy and SeeMore my $ is waaaay tighter than I'd like it to be. You guys have fun and enjoy! Fowlers is a great track

You suck :)

So we have 8 for sure and 1 possible...I'm thinking a fun little 3 man team action is necessary

So we have 8 for sure and 1 possible...I'm thinking a fun little 3 man team action is necessary

I'm in. And I want CJ on my team. And Spangler. Or I'm taking my balls and going home

hmm whats it going to take to get some match play against the HOF'er lol

I'm in. And I want CJ on my team. And Spangler. Or I'm taking my balls and going home

You will get what I allow and like it.

We need to get ohio striker to play 36

ypeva4u6.jpg
well done

So where are we playing in the afternoon?

So where are we playing in the afternoon?

Fox Den, dirt cheap, as close to free as it gets. Im locking down that tee time as we speak since I know the guy.

Whatever. I'm in

told ya

Its going to be a blast

It always is lol I'm pumped. I haven't played fowlers in years.

Jordan, if you want to split that coupon I'm good with that

It always is lol I'm pumped. I haven't played fowlers in years.

Jordan, if you want to split that coupon I'm good with that

The freebie we had was fox den, which we have that and a bunch of them for $20 a round.

Fowlers GregDan and Rob each have one for $35 (half off)

The freebie we had was fox den, which we have that and a bunch of them for $20 a round.

Fowlers GregDan and Rob each have one for $35 (half off)

Oh gotcha. Well I'll take one of those and save one for Jordan. That's basically the same thing

Back