#TheGauntlet Travel/Stay Plans

Where is everyone thinking of staying? Park Lane Hotel or elsewhere?

Who is planning to come in on Thursday?

I'm planning to play 36 holes on Friday (maybe RTJ in the morning and Fazio in the afternoon). Anyone else interested?

Good idea bro. I'd prefer a villa or house but I'll roll with the majority if its Park Lane.

Yes Thursday night with Orange Hog in Savannah 8:18pm.

I'm down with 36 Friday.

I'm down for 18 on Friday.

36 holes on Friday will wear people out and most will be dead by the second 18 on Saturday. Just my opinion though.

Regarding Friday rounds it looks like you get a nice discount online reserving 45 days out. Here's the rates after Noon:

RTJ $69
Hills $62
Fazio $60

Should be announcing a thp rate in the near future that won't have any time restrictions

Regarding Friday rounds it looks like you get a nice discount online reserving 45 days out. Here's the rates after Noon:

RTJ $69
Hills $62
Fazio $60

I'm planning to play 36 holes on Friday (maybe RTJ in the morning and Fazio in the afternoon). Anyone else interested?

I really want to get 18 in Friday afternoon. I really do think we need to all, as a group of THPers stay as close as possible. I just think of how many stories will come out of 18 THPers at the Park Lane.

I really want to get 18 in Friday afternoon. I really do think we need to all, as a group of THPers stay as close as possible. I just think of how many stories will come out of 18 THPers at the Park Lane.

I agree with this. Being spread out could really hinder some good stories!

I believe Freddie and I will be in late Friday morning so we are thinking an afternoon round on Fazio as we haven't played that one yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am planning on getting in Thursday. My return home I'm not sure on yet. I hope to play 18 Friday. That's as much as I've figured out yet. 441, appreciate your work brother.

I should get in early afternoon on Friday. I am down for an afternoon round. Will afternoon cause any chaos with dinner schedule that evening?

I was planning on getting in Thursday evening and staying at Park Lane. That price is right around the other best prices I've seen and it is much closer. I'm down for 36 on Friday too. I really want to see RTJ and Fazio before the competition starts.

War Eagle from my iPad

I believe Freddie and I will be in late Friday morning so we are thinking an afternoon round on Fazio as we haven't played that one yet.

I played Fazio with Freddie in March.

I am very open to this as well

I plan to be in on Thursday as well. I'm down to stay pretty much wherever the consensus is. I really have no preferrence. I'll definitely want to play 18 on Friday but I'm sure I could be talked into 18 more (not hard, really).

:angel:

Last edited:
My wife will be with me, but since wherever we stay is probably just going to be a bed since we may be so busy, I don't mind either way. If everyone is staying at the hotel in the thread, we'll get our own room.

May have to have access granted or something like that.

I was just trying to update this with my information and can't seem to edit anything. It is very possible I could be doing it wrong, but just thought I'd let you know.

i thought i set it up so that anyone could edit/add to it...:banghead:

Anyone with the linkAnyone who has the link can access. No sign-in required.

did you sign in w/ a google account?

Weird. I can highlight boxes and stuff but not type.

i thought i set it up so that anyone could edit/add to it...:banghead:

Anyone with the linkAnyone who has the link can access. No sign-in required.

I'm signed in with a google account and I can access it but I can't add or edit it with my info. It won't let me type anything into the fields.

I'm usually signed in with my google account pretty much at all times.

I'm like Toad, I can highlight, but cannot modify.

well now I can't even edit my own doc :laughing:

Same here. :banghead:

Back