WTB/WTTF: Staff Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancest

Went to the Grandaddy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am looking to purchase or trade for a staff bag in new or good used shape. I like my cart bag for the storage and use with my push cart, but when I go to the range, I really miss my stand bag.

I don't have a lot to trade, but I have a couple putters: 34" SeeMore MFGP2 black gunmetal CS (used, has some wear on the sole and a little on the face) and a 35" Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 1.5 (used for a couple seasons but in good shape but not original paint fill).

If you have a staff bag that you are looking to move for a price or a trade hit me up.

Are you looking for a Stand bag or staff bag? Post says both

Any interest in a used green sun mountain c130?

Any interest in a used green sun mountain c130?

No thanks, I have a Sun Mountain Cart bag myself, interested in a staff bag to see if it will give me the storage I like in the cart bag with the stable base for the range.

I have a 2103 Bridgestone US Open staffer in mint condition I would be willing to part with to make room in the den.

I have a 2103 Bridgestone US Open staffer in mint condition I would be willing to part with to make room in the den.

Oh dude, mind blown. PM you to discuss price/specific.

Have a red, black, white Srixon staff bag I'd be willing to move. Mint. Seen the course once or twice otherwise been kept in the box it was sent in.

Please lock this up, kcp04 has helped me find what I was looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back