The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

I thought so - after I sent it I relaized you meant "can't use an iron"

Or hybrid in my opinion.
But we are opening it up for Driver or Fairway woods.

Paired with Doc on Saturday. Fantastic. We finally get to play together. And David Winchell, going to be great to meet you.
This just sparked up my day. I'm so looking forward to this and teeing it up with you both.

Jholl2277 gets to lead me around the course Saturday and TyJohnson has the honors(?) on Sunday. Looking forward to meeting both of you (hopefully) strong backed young lads.

I'm also looking forward to meeting and playing with the rest of the foursomes Niteowl, DavidWinchell, Nate, and the infamous Coers. I'm sure we're going to have a blast.

So, to complete the #outingapproved challenge all I have to to do is make it to the fairway off the tee. Trees, bystanders, carts etc are all fair game, correct?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Pairings look fantastic, can't wait!!

Or hybrid in my opinion.
But we are opening it up for Driver or Fairway woods.

Or fairway wood?? All these #InternetGolfers must be leaving their big bombers back in their hotel rooms

So, to complete the #outingapproved challenge all I have to to do is make it to the fairway off the tee. Trees, bystanders, carts etc are all fair game, correct?

Not exactly, but I laughed out loud.

Well dammit, I don't carry a fairway wood!

Driver better play nice. ;)

I'm also looking forward to meeting and playing with the rest of the foursomes Niteowl, DavidWinchell, Nate, and the infamous Coers. I'm sure we're going to have a blast.

Looking forward to meeting you to. Glad to see that I am infamous on THP now LOL Ill take that as a compliment and run with it :alien:

#cookie on Saturday and DawgDaddy on Sunday? I'm really going to enjoy these pairings!

Just hit the fairway in front of people, how much easier goes it get :alien:

What time were tee times starting on Sunday?

Not exactly, but I laughed out loud.

How about if you call your shot? Just like the old Michael Jordan & Larry Bird commercials: "Duck hook it off the tree at the 50 yard mark, off the red hazard marker, skip off the pond: nothin but fairway."

#cookie on Saturday and DawgDaddy on Sunday? I'm really going to enjoy these pairings!

How about that? I'm the anti-Rambler! DawgDaddy on Saturday & #cookie on Sunday! Looking forward to it!

I know weather talk is frowned upon, but I've been checking ever since it was in my 10 day forecast. It didn't look great at first but man does it look good now! :)

I know weather talk is frowned upon, but I've been checking ever since it was in my 10 day forecast. It didn't look great at first but man does it look good now! :)

Should have stopped at upon

Oh man I got paired with Big Time?!? Can't wait!!

5 wood off the tee for this guy I want thay shirt!!

I am thinking 5 wood as well for the shirt!

Only 3 more days of work, then off to Tennessee. Not packed yet, waiting on some things to arrive. I'm ready for a great weekend full of THP/SeeMore awesomeness.

Gonna be a great weekend. Getting paired up with a couple of guys I met earlier this year in Dallas and seeing new faces is going to be great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Back