Sun Mountain Tour Series Club Glider Travel Bag Review

Using the Club Glider today and reminded just why it is the easiest to use Travel Bag there is.

Bn5834AIQAA_Rxq.jpg:large

I will have one. Just so easy to use and makes getting around an airport so much easier.

Best travel bag out, period. And multiple size options.

Best travel bag out, period. And multiple size options.

JB's is snug with the stand bag but that is exactly what I am looking for currently. I have a huge one for a staff bag but I am looking for something smaller. Plus I like that the bag is black w/o logos. Even at $200 it is a steal.

I remember being enamored with it at the show. Was nice of you to let me roll you bag out to the car hehe

I remember being enamored with it at the show. Was nice of you to let me roll you bag out to the car hehe

I kinda wish JB didn't do that to me. Now I can only think about this bag and the fact that the guy waiting next to JB for his golf bag to arrive told JB they better not lose his bag because his clubs were so valuable. I bet JB had a shaft in his bag that was more than the guys whole set.

I kinda wish JB didn't do that to me. Now I can only think about this bag and the fact that the guy waiting next to JB for his golf bag to arrive told JB they better not lose his bag because he clubs were so valuable. I bet JB had a shaft in his bag that was more than the guys whole set.

lol that's pretty funny.

We were BOTH enamored with how it rolled.

Even at 4 or whatever it was in the morning. Hahahaha

James - which of versions do you have? I liked what I saw at Prairie View and need to pick up a travel bag for Ocean City.

Was looking at them on tgw.com and noticed a couple of different versions.

James - which of versions do you have? I liked what I saw at Prairie View and need to pick up a travel bag for Ocean City.

Was looking at them on tgw.com and noticed a couple of different versions.

The one in the review: http://bit.ly/1eeCaZF, its the "Tour Series" line

DSC_1291-L.jpg

It is crazy awesome.

It is without a doubt the best travel bag that I have ever seen.

I really liked my Ogio Monster, but it isn't even in the same league to be honest.

Any reason to spend the extra c note on the tour series?

Any reason to spend the extra c note on the tour series?

Up to the person. I have both and love the smaller one because I bring a stand bag when I travel.

Not even halfway through my trip but if my golf game gets a quarter of the compliments my new travel bag gets - I'll be doing alright.

Even the Shuttle driver commented on the bag!

7ejezude.jpg

Not even halfway through my trip but if my golf game gets a quarter of the compliments my new travel bag gets - I'll be doing alright.

Even the Shuttle driver commented on the bag!

7ejezude.jpg
Looks good buddy. I didn't realize you pulled the trigger.

Looks good buddy. I didn't realize you pulled the trigger.
Had to get my clubs to Ocean City somehow. The smelly travel bag was tooled before I moved to Indy.

It really is an amazing travel bag.

After seeing this travel bag in use this weekend, the ponder mode is seriously engaged. So much more stable and convenient than the cheaper case that I've been using.

Now off to find a deal! :)

Hi DawgDaddy!

Best travel bags out there and it's not even a discussion IMO.

Agree! Rocked like a boss!

I travel a ton for work and take my clubs with.me all the time. I still have not found a soft side bag that the airlines can't damage. I finally bought a hard case and the clubs haven't been damaged in 2 years. This is interesting if it truly can provide protection.

I travel a ton for work and take my clubs with.me all the time. I still have not found a soft side bag that the airlines can't damage. I finally bought a hard case and the clubs haven't been damaged in 2 years. This is interesting if it truly can provide protection.

My Club Glider Journey, a model previous to the one reviewed here, is 3 years old now and has been through 15+ flights. No damage to the clubs at all.

It's the perfect travel bag IMO.

I decided to get this bag for a trip to florida in August but man am I having the hardest time getting it. First place I ordered from said they were out of stock, second place they told me it was out of stock until October but they ended up charging me and I still haven't received my credit back in almost a week. Last place they shipped right away but sent me a ping cart bag! I might just order the meridian instead but I really likes how the tour used better material. I'm officially annoyed.

Back