The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

Spurs playing street ball now. No calls.

How did LeBron get the layup to go in haha. Spurs hitting big time shots again in the 4th. And free throws are dropping too

Awesome layup there. 441s 8 year old would have made that.

Allen should have dunked it. Guess he is just to old now for that.

And I'd love a technical foul on lebron or wade just one time for the constant begging the refs for calls on every posession

I think they need to talk more about Leonard's big hands. They only mention it everytime he touches the ball.

Looking more and more like my concern about Miami spending all their energy in the 3rd is coming true. They just dug themselves too big a hole. When you spend that much energy and you're still down 11 it usually doesn't work out in the end.

Please he's not even in the same league as those 2 he's a whiner in training

Every single time a whistle doesn't go his way he throws his arms out all dumb and gives that goofy look of disbelief. He banks shots off the glass like no one I've ever seen, though.

ballgame

Every single time a whistle doesn't go his way he throws his arms out all dumb and gives that goofy look of disbelief. He banks shots off the glass like no one I've ever seen, though.
Ur right. .only difference is that lebron and wade do it on EVERY shot.

love the Duncan bank, told my wife in loved watching him in college when I was a young buck

makes me feel old and Duncan older

LeBron didn't show up in the 4th tonight. Great showing by SA on the road.

Miami fans doing what they do best....

And how about bosh with a big 4 fg attempts. ..did make them all too

He quit after the 1st quarter dude. flashbacks of the ol Lebron in the playoffs from the cavs days

Did he shoot his last two free throws left handed?

Lebron was M.I.A....see what I did there

What's scary is this could easily be 3-0 spurs

Back