Status
Not open for further replies.
Realized I don't think I ever posted in here. Some of my border collie, Kyla.

In pursuit!

Think she missed this one.

Today is the day. Cracked tooth getting fixed along with a cleaning. I know she will be ok, but still apprehensive & can't wait to see her when I get back

I know exactly how you feel, there's always that apprehension when your buddy is having any work done. Hope everything gets fixed up and she's good to go

wow that looks liek a happy dog

Definitely always happy. Even with not always getting the exercise she needs after we had kids, which we feel bad about...

Got our baby back this morning! The experience is messing with her and you can tell she's just confused right now. I mentioned before she has issues eating when we aren't home (previous owners chained her to a post and left to die)so of course she didn't eat anything at the vet, she waited and demolished a bunch as soon as she got home, I felt awful. Removing the growth was a bit more than I thought as she's got a nasty wound right now on her chest and another smaller one on her back leg. She's terrified of the cone too, she would just sit and lean against my sisters leg and not move. We took it off so she could just sleep, you can tell she's simply exhausted. So glad she's home but after looking at both the wounds she's going to be sore for quite awhile I think. Really glad we moved her bedroom downstairs and cleared space, it looks painful to walk. She wanted to thank everyone here at THP haha means a lot to us. Hopefully test results will come back soon and will be clear.
egazyzar.jpg

6yvyga6e.jpg

u4e9ade8.jpg

Glad she's home! She looks wiped out. That wound looks nasty, don't want that opening up.
She'll be herself in no time then you gotta watch she doesn't get too rambunctious with those stitches :)

she looks exhausted but she will get back on her feet in no time, don't worry.

looks like she is resting nicely

Glad she is home Evok and resting!

Thanks guys!!! Yeah she's absolutely exhausted, she's got that heavy eye look but you can tell she's finally able to just relax and sleep.

This guy made the trip to Indy and according to Dad - was awesome the whole ride.

He was a little unsure at first but now he is checking everything out.

evevesem.jpg

This guy made the trip to Indy and according to Dad - was awesome the whole ride.

evevesem.jpg

Glad he made it. Hope your possessions did too :)

Thanks guys!!! Yeah she's absolutely exhausted, she's got that heavy eye look but you can tell she's finally able to just relax and sleep.
Continued well wishes for your pup. Your pics of her in this thread are my absolute favorite.

evevesem.jpg
I recognize that deviant b@st@rd.

Continued well wishes for your pup. Your pics of her in this thread are my absolute favorite.

thanks so much man, I appreciate it! She's been sleeping all day and is just happy to be back curled up next to us.
2upehuze.jpg

evevesem.jpg
wonder who missed who more, lol

thanks so much man, I appreciate it! She's been sleeping all day and is just happy to be back curled up next to us.
2upehuze.jpg

Your pup looks similar to our dog who we just rescued from Texas. Same coloring and spots.
a5utu7e7.jpg

Hope she has a speedy recovery!

Just can't get over this little guy's face.

y7e2u5a5.jpg

yqazehut.jpg

Glad he made it. Hope your possessions did too :)

He was trouble last night and I guess that is payback for leaving him with the parents for over a month. Kept running over me and meowing very loudly all night. On the plus side - no holes in the air mattress yet.

How can you say no to that? That face is so cute

I really can't lol any time he needs to be punished I make my gf do it lol. He's been such a good puppy so far tho. He looks just like Caesar's pit Junior when he was a puppy. I hope he looks exactly like him lol.

Just can't get over this little guy's face.

y7e2u5a5.jpg

yqazehut.jpg

Absolutely adorable. From those pictures, it looks like he is really starting to grow.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Absolutely adorable. From those pictures, it looks like he is really starting to grow.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I legitimately think he's doubled in size since we've gotten him already.

Thought I'd post a few from when Ellie was a pup

The day we got her
mude4y4a.jpg

She was a valentine's day present for Shannon
y9u7e2u7.jpg

dema9y3y.jpg

gesebare.jpg

tu6a5use.jpg

That's really the biggest problem with puppies, they just grow like crazy haha you blink and they are full grown. That's going to be one damn good looking dog tho!

That's really the biggest problem with puppies, they just grow like crazy haha you blink and they are full grown. That's going to be one damn good looking dog tho!

Thanks bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back