The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

I'm sorry Bonk - that made me laugh. I'd want to be there for the craft and fruit snack too.

Those two things are key to making the kids want to come back the following week! My fellow SS teacher comes up with some amazing crafts.

I have my golf league tee-off luncheon on Sunday.

Is that the one that you planned? Hope it goes smoothly.

No - I schedule the monthly golf outings when we play different courses in the NY/CT area. Our first outing is on April 17 at Pound Ridge Golf Club. I can't wait.

Should be fun! Which of the five "routings"/tees will you be playing from?

LMAO - The Pine of course.

:laughing: That's a pretty short one at <5200 yards, but that Pete Dye course looks like a lot of fun. Hope you shoot a career low!

:laughing: That's a pretty short one at <5200 yards, but that Pete Dye course looks like a lot of fun. Hope you shoot a career low!

Right now, I have the slowest swing speed you will ever see since I'm so focused on the mechanics of my new swing. I think that tee is perfect for me.

An hour and fifteen minutes! From 10:45am to noon.

Yeah - they'd miss the story, the worksheet exercise, but they'd be in time for the craft and the fruit snack!

I have an hour and 15 minutes on Sunday as well, but it's in the afternoon, so hopefully they'll make it. Except I'm totally crafts-impaired. There's supposed to be some pottery guy throwing pots and talking about God, so at least I don't have to talk around the text.

Right now, I have the slowest swing speed you will ever see since I'm so focused on the mechanics of my new swing. I think that tee is perfect for me.

See you and raise you.

first of all.....i don't 'get' the purpose of reputation. but then the part that anonymity is an option? if you don't have the balls to leave your name....whats the point?

If anyone would have said this that isn't in your "clique" they would have been banned. Can you even breathe with your head so far up their A$$?!?

now that's mildy annoying. especially when whatever they leave....makes no sense.

first of all.....i don't 'get' the purpose of reputation. but then the part that anonymity is an option? if you don't have the balls to leave your name....whats the point?

now that's mildy annoying. especially when whatever they leave....makes no sense.

I will actually agree w/ this.

I find the rep. feature puzzling. Any person can leave some nasty rep. for someone and the person receiving it has no idea who did it to maybe discuss the issue. So, that other person can keep writing nasty things while sitting anonymously behind a computer.

It takes a real man to do stuff like that. Let me tell ya.

Re: The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

we have asked that rep not be brought up on the board. it means very little and if someone has a problem with rep they have been given, take it up with a mod. it got to a point where every time someone got bad rep we got a post about it.

leaving rep is a way to agree or disagree with a post without banter or arguing.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I love to shop, but hate that sizes aren't consistent. I can fit into 3 different sizes depending on what brand they are. That means bringing so many things into the dressing room. Come to think of it - it's more than mildly annoying.

I was watching some television show I'd recorded and was fast forwarding through the commercials. At an ad for Jameson's, the recording froze. The only way to get through the commercial was to go to play and watch the sucker.

Love it when technology manages to bite back.

I was watching some television show I'd recorded and was fast forwarding through the commercials. At an ad for Jameson's, the recording froze. The only way to get through the commercial was to go to play and watch the sucker.

Love it when technology manages to bite back.

I thought you were going to say you went and got a bottle of Jameson's and had yourself a couple snorts of Irish whiskey.

Kevin

I thought you were going to say you went and got a bottle of Jameson's and had yourself a couple snorts of Irish whiskey.

Kevin

Sadly, it's Lent. I'm dry.

Everyone else in the country seems to be able to hit balls or actually play a round of golf but I'm in an area of the country that won't be dry until May :angry:

Everyone else in the country seems to be able to hit balls or actually play a round of golf but I'm in an area of the country that won't be dry until May :angry:

I'm in CT Thanks. I'm sure it will be dry this weekend for me and for you.

I'm in CT Thanks. I'm sure it will be dry this weekend for me and for you.

debatable....we got a ton of rain down here....although the forecast looks like it's in the 60's from Tues-Sat so maybe you're right.

debatable....we got a ton of rain down here....although the forecast looks like it's in the 60's from Tues-Sat so maybe you're right.

Try to be positive Thanks. You will play this weekend.

I just got The Kid's baseball schedule. I won't be playing golf this spring--I'll be carpooling and sitting on cold, metal bleachers.

I just got The Kid's baseball schedule. I won't be playing golf this spring--I'll be carpooling and sitting on cold, metal bleachers.

i can't wait for those days. perhaps i won't introduce little man to any other sport besides golf.

cold bleachers suck, and what's worse are all those kids running up and down them in their cleats, have fun with that.

i can't wait for those days. perhaps i won't introduce little man to any other sport besides golf.

cold bleachers suck, and what's worse are all those kids running up and down them in their cleats, have fun with that.

What's worse is sitting there in 45 degree weather with the wind blowing.

We'll be doing a lot of that too. Lacrosse season just started. My oldest has games every Tuesday and Thursday and my youngest has games every Saturday. Don't baseball games get rained out? Lacrosse games never do. :banghead:

Back