Votes: 4 4.4%
  • In the office.

Votes: 9 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thorpeto

I like golf.
Reaction score
With the season upon us here in the Midwest it got me thinking. Where to keep my clubs this season. In my garage or the trunk of my car as I have done the last couple of years. Where do you keep yours?

In my house. Stuff can get lifted from the garage and the door gets left open too much. My babies are kept down stairs in the basement.

I voted in the garage, but they are in my truck Mon.-Thurs. usually once it gets into the season.

With the season upon us here in the Midwest it got me thinking. Where to keep my clubs this season. In my garage or the trunk of my car as I have done the last couple of years. Where do you keep yours?

You need an option that says "other" because for us we have clubs everywhere.

I keep mine in the extended cab of the truck. That way I can go out whenever I find the time.

In my garage.

A few times last year I left them in the trunk for convenience. One morning I got in my car to go to work, and noticed my glove box and center console were open. I then realized my car had been broken into, and my clubs were in the trunk. Popped open the trunk, and the clubs were gone, bag, balls, towel...everything.

I did get them back about a week later (it's good to have family in friends in law enforcement), but since then, I've kept them in my garage.

We keep them in the garage most of the time. We don't keep the door open and we turn off the garage door opener unless we are out.

I'm really not that attached to my clubs so if they got stolen it would be a good excuse to build an entire new bag. It wouldn't hurt my feelings too much.

I keep my clubs in the house...close to the front door for a quick getaway.

I keep my clubs in our back room :) Pretty soon they'll stay in the trunk of my car since I park at the golf course where I take my vanpool and can just swing by there when I get back to my car :)

Mine live in my trunk year round. Never know when I might want to get in a quick 9.

They are here in my bedroom right now. I made a custom closet for all my golf clothes as well so I feel the clubs should be in here as well.

in my car now.....always on stand-by :clapp:

In my trunk, I could run out to hit balls at anytime so I like having them with me at all times. As others have said, if they happened to get stolen I wouldn't be heartbroken.

In the garage for me. Need the space in my truck and sometimes it just gets way too hot in the summer to leave them in the truck.

They will never leave my car. In the summer I keep clubs/shoes/socks/shorts in the car at all times. You never know when you might have a chance to play or practice. Plus, I work in an industry where it is not uncommon to show up in the morning and be invited to play with customers that day. Always have to be prepared to play.

I keep mine in the garage all the time, really it's the storage room next to the garage. It's the only place I got room for them.

In the garage. Unless I'm on the way to the course, the back of the van is usually full of groceries, sports equipment, or a string bass.

If I only played at the club, I'd keep them there. But I like to play around.

(Sorry--couldn't resist.)

My babies never get left in the garage or the car for fear of them being stolen. I always bring them in the house and clean them up before the next round. A little obsessive I know. :D

Picked in my "office"...but its really just my "man-cave" haha. It is where my work bench is though for all my spec tinkering needs.

Used to leave it in the car...not with as much money as I have in it now though...no way!

I store them in the kitchen. I like to pull out a club on the way to school or before bed and take a couple of swings. I only put them in the car if going to play or practice. I do not like to keep them in the garage or the car for fear of the extreme weather doing some type of damgage to the epoxy(wonder if that is true,I read that somewhere). My feelings would be hurt if someone decided to steal them from my car. I've been burgalarized before.....not a pleasant feeling.

Mine are in ther front room right now, but once i can play again they will go in the truck and stay there till late fall early Winter.

Clubs and shoes always stay in house till needed

Back