What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My local course doesn't open early ... I am thinking about asking them if I can pay the day before and just show up at 6am, play, and leave.
Yeah the fact there isn't much by work blows...I can't be driving up here through rush hour so need to find somewhere closer to work than home

Today I am resting. Just relax, watch us open coverage and THP for ne today

US Open and THPing for me today. Back to the grind and practice tomorrow.

Just got back from a trip to the Greenbrier and now I'm watching the Open. Heaven!

Hit a couple of buckets at the range (and finally hit some solid half wedges for the first time in what feels like forever), and streamed the open at work all day (hooray for double monitors). Not a bad day.

Just picked up a THP Green Towel and Water Bottle should be in VA just in time for me to take them to the OC Invitational!

THPd, watch some US Open and regripped my set with some ilines

Bought clubs, won our weekly scramble, and now THP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Golf league tonight. Hit a medium bucket before hand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Played 9 holes in prep for the Member/Member tournament that starts tomorrow. Always fun acting like a pro hitting multiple shots into greens guessing where the pins may be!

14 holes at my local pitch-n-putt. Most of these "pitches" are full swing shots for me, lol. And today, they were mostly shanked and/or pushed. Hence only 14 holes, not 18.
Also hence: I'm having one of those post-golf "why do I even try" evenings. I'll blame it on a lingering feeling of disorientation after vacation time, and a lingering mild cold. It's just as well that rain will keep me away from golf for a few days!

Played 18 with MightyQuinn abs a friend of his at Foxfire then went over to the U.S. Open for a little while.

Be the ball!!

Played 18 for the first time since the end of April! (Well, yesterday.)

Been busy with work and when I've had free time the cash flow hasn't been there to pay green fees. Had been keeping things in check with occasional range time though.

I was anticipating a bad round, after I put my opening drive into a tree I thought that would definitely be the case but I scrambled a par and was -1 after 3 holes!

Obviously that didn't last but I ended up with an 84 (42/42) which could so easily have been a 79. 5 stupid 3 putts, missed 4 out of 5 birdie chances too, some of them were within 5 feet.

It was beautiful out and it felt like my game was in a great place. Learned that I can only hit my hybrid from the rough, tight lies and I'm reaching for long irons, just suits my swing better!

Something will be done, starring the day early and will at least get a range session in.

Thping only today.

Just landed in Tennessee for the SeeMore event, now off to play some golf! In the rain....

An hour at the range last night, in an attempt to rebuild my confidence and my swing.

Its amazing what a change of location does for the quality of the range. Positive results for me last night, which was good because I really needed positive change.

Played my league match last night and another round of 18 tonight.

Just thp'in lately. Taking a complete week off from even picking up a club

Went to check out/support my local golf shop who opened a new location today. Currently getting ready to head to Nashville!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thought about new gear while thinking of ways to hide future purchases from the wife....

Any ideas?

I've heard:
1) Won it on twitter
2) Company sent it to me
3) Won a site contest
4) Buddy gave it to me

The list goes on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back