SeeMore Putters Thread

Nice pick-up! My favorite shape!

Haven't been able to roll it yet outside of some BirdieBall putting, but I like what I'm seeing. The shape sets up to what I like in a putter.

Jman, I'll be bringing my db-4x prototype to Franklin - I'm looking to trade it for a Z3c. Jjust can't seem to do well with the plumbers neck style, and it's killing me to give this beauty up, but as Dirty Harry said, "A man's got to know his limitations."

Already have one of those, I was shooting for the copper PR. I need them all :alien:

Common trend in this thread....

Returned to SeeMore
Have great success
Be happy

Yup. Cue the Pharrell Williams music & assemble the minions...[video=youtube;y6Sxv-sUYtM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM[/video]

Yup. Cue the Pharrell Williams music & assemble the minions...[video=youtube;y6Sxv-sUYtM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM[/video]

Minion checking in !

Always a good day...

vy9ubumu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's actually a testament to the amazing customer service of Cody Hale and Seemore. I had an issue with the finish on my new mFGP after only a few rounds. It's been completely handled in less than two weeks and built to specs from my fitting session back in December. Didn't even know Cody had recorded them. Just need to send the old one back to TN. The new mFGP looks amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want to get in here and give a HUGE shout out to Jim, Alex and all of SeeMore as a company! They didn't just go above and beyond to help me, they went THP style and blew my mind!

Alex took are of me like I have spent a ton of money with them and was a major player. In reality, I've gotten one putter from them but they didn't care. I was the most important person in their world. This type of treatment is so extremely rare it caught me off guard. I was quite speechless on the phone. Alex is custom building me a counter balanced Si3 with 50g of weight added to the grip end. He is also leaving the grip off so I can install a Super Stroke counter balanced grip when I get it. To top it off, he is throwing a grip in the box just in case I need the putter before I find a grip.

Just an awesome company and awesome gesture!

The well deserved accolades continue! Can't wait to meet the guys in person in just a few short days that are behind this world class customer service that I and many other THPers have experienced first hamd!

So my Seemore lust has been renewed recently. Love me some putters apparently... :D Currently thinking about a mFGP2 CS. Question though. I've rolled the standard FGP and I just can't get into a groove with it. Should I shy away and look at something along the lines of a OneCS?

IMO, lack of success with the FGP will not necessarily translate to the same with the mFGP2 CS. Completely different looks and feel. The OneCS and mFGP2 CS are both incredible putters. Try them both and go with which one fits your eye and rolls best for you.

PhillyV still needs to get a SeeMore!!!

I putted pretty well today with my m6. Best improvement in my game so far, bar none. Had 4 birdie putts go in with one being a 25' up hill breaking right. Then 2 10'ers. Just barely missed a bunch to tap in par too. SPi and RST really works!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

IMO, lack of success with the FGP will not necessarily translate to the same with the mFGP2 CS. Completely different looks and feel. The OneCS and mFGP2 CS are both incredible putters. Try them both and go with which one fits your eye and rolls best for you.

Thanks! Problem is the higher-end ones are harder to find around here. I'll try to find a regular mFGP2 to roll to see.

Thanks! Problem is the higher-end ones are harder to find around here. I'll try to find a regular mFGP2 to roll to see.

I know exactly what you mean. I just have to buy them used at good prices blindly and hope they work. I typically only buy them if I know I can resell and not lose money if I don't like it.

I putted pretty well today with my m6. Best improvement in my game so far, bar none. Had 4 birdie putts go in with one being a 25' up hill breaking right. Then 2 10'ers. Just barely missed a bunch to tap in par too. SPi and RST really works!

Philly did roll my z3c and say it was the best putter he's ever felt. And immediately offered me his sldr straight up for it which is his pride and joy.. true story.

Got my FGP in last night and compared to the DB-4, I kinda like it. Feels heavier and with the center shaft it might help with off center hits and club sway during the swing. Will have to give it a go and field test it.

What is that quote that Vern Lundquist always says….

Philly did roll my z3c and say it was the best putter he's ever felt. And immediately offered me his sldr straight up for it which is his pride and joy.. true story.

^^ true story

SeeMore Putters Thread

^^ true story

What you waiting on Phil???? Get a SeeMore and see more 1 putts drop!!!!! You know you want to.

To all THPers....

Let's peer pressure PhillyV into getting a SeeMore. This type of peer pressure is good for him. And take his game to the next level.

What you waiting on Phil???? Get a SeeMore and see more 1 putts drop!!!!! You know you want to.

To all THPers....

Let's peer pressure PhillyV into getting a SeeMore. This type of peer pressure is good for him.

Pressure doesn't get to me :) no matter how hard you guys try lol

Pressure doesn't get to me :) no matter how hard you guys try lol

Why you fighting it? Strokes are gained on the green. Hell, send me your address!

Why you fighting it? Strokes are gained on the green. Hell, send me your address!

Lol don't do anything silly

Not doing anything silly at all. Just send it!

You better be mailing me a map with SeeMore retailers pointed out. Nothing more

Back