The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

Heat win but it's not by double digits. Crawford reffing but I'm not sure who that's worse for lol

Heat win but it's not by double digits. Crawford reffing but I'm not sure who that's worse for lol
depends on what the script says

Nobody could "get it done by themself". Not even Jordan, but I don't want to have that argument again.

Also, 2nd or 3rd fiddle Melo is an insane weapon to have. The comparison is obviously not the same, but Olympic Melo was fantastic. I am hoping Melo comes to Houston, but I have a feeling that he is going to Chicago or staying in NY.

Yes taken as literally as possible, one guy can't make up a team. Anthony can't even keep a team competitive, as a player or a leader.

Taps away

Here we go Spurs! Destroy that NBA script

King James timeeeeee... LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Awesome... pitiful defense and god awful offense for Miami.

Are they showing a replay of game 3 or is this live?

Lots of time left

Heat need to get to the rim, like the last 2 possessions they won't win shooting jump shots

Was just about to post that LeBron looks off tonight. Now he's going to the locker room.

Heat going down.

Apparently it's the 2nd time LeBron has gone to the locker room since the National Anthem.

One time call travel on wade and his 6 steps when he drives

Everyone_Poops.jpg

Lebron must be nervous, with the talk of Melo coming, less shots

Bron Bron nervous

Terrible call

DWade is just so pitiful.

What an awful quarter by Miami... they better be thankful it is only a 9 point game.

Back