THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gave the doll to my daughter and she loves it. She is walking around hugging it saying "Kitty!" Thanks again guys!

aqa9ehym.jpg

jupuma8a.jpg

This is what it is all about! Bringing happiness to a child! Incredible gesture guys for the selflessness and making an adorable little girl happy! :clapp::clapp::thumb:

Just gave the doll to my daughter and she loves it. She is walking around hugging it saying "Kitty!" Thanks again guys!

aqa9ehym.jpg

jupuma8a.jpg

That's just too darn cute. She deserves it.

aqa9ehym.jpg

jupuma8a.jpg
So much awesomeness!!!

GreekGodX -> My friend... we were talking about cigars in the thread and sure enough, he PMs me and says he has some he wants me to try... free of charge. Thank you buddy. Really appreciate it.

I am blown away by the people of THP!
People are what make this place what it is!

I have a few shout outs to give.

PhillyV sure he wears silly shirts, but the guy is awesome! Phil won the rangefinder through THP and passed on his V3 to me, simply because I was in the market for one.
He went all covert ops to get my address too. He would not accept anything but a gracious thank you.
Phil, thank you brother!

Kang,
This guy is just too much! Kang saw that I was looking for options in the top end of my bag, and I missed out on the Bridgestone 4 wood that Shane was giving away, so he reshafted and tipped one he had for me. Kang, thank you sir!

IceyShanks decided to go in a different direction than the 4 wood he was given by Shane, and is also sending me that 4 wood!
(Looks like I will be able to offer a bridgestone 4 wood and something extra)

Shane, I noticed he was bringing a couple clubs to Indy, one struck me that I'd like to try. I now have a TourEdge hybrid, that I think will not be a bad club for my game!

I am incredibly lucky and humbled by this place.
Thank you all!

Thank you so much!

Love this thread and love the generosity of so many people....well done fellas

This thread is a tiny example of how awesome THP and its members are. I love when this thread pops up!

This thread is a tiny example of how awesome THP and its members are. I love when this thread pops up!

I dont want to blow up your spot but let's just say, Kang made me an offer in Indy to help me out with something and I couldnt refuse. Almost akin to The Kangfather. Thanks buddy. You are awesome.

Hope it treats you well CJ!

yes, and most of it is you KC, Thank you

A lot of love going around lately, and how amazing it is to see all the transactions going on!

THP is where it's at.

greggdres is amazing, I posted a WTB for a 3 wood shaft, he said he had one and low and behold he sent the whole club. You rock man!

OK, I have a list, because peeps here are just never-ending in their awesomeness.

Milehighgolfer and Sposey4894988675309416864 - - I sent milehigh a PM asking if he still had an extra ZL head lying around. He told me he didn't, and I carried on. Next thing I know, Shane PMs me and tells me he has the head. A week or so later and it's hand delivered to me in Indy. So, Randy cared enough to PM Shane, who in turn, flipped the wished-for item right into my hands. I have a particular shaft I want to try in that thing that just might make it a killer, but almost right away on the range, I was hitting it real nice.

Michigan Slice, aka CJ, (soon-to-be Michigan Bomber) - - While trying to get all my junk organized before the round at Prairie View in Indy, CJ, handed me a ball marker from the pro shop. Sweet!

IceyShanks - - Kind enough to grab me a towel at 1130 when I sent a desperate PM asking if he was going to get himself one. Then guess what happens....dude won't give me his PP address. IceyThanks, indeed.

There's so many amazing people on here who do incredibly generous things for others but there's one guy who just keeps on showing how special he really is. Should we change this thread to "The Random Acts of Kang thread" hahaha seriously he is one of the most generous people I have encountered (only over the internet but hopefully I'll meet him someday). I was looking to try a heavier shaft for my driver while I gathered funds for a proper fitting and to buy one. He not only gave me the choice of two shafts but low and behold instead of me sending it back, he said just keep it!!!!! I mean seriously what can I say? I only sent the guy a little hat and he gives me a shaft? Its incredible and people like him make this place like no other. Kang thank you so much, I hope there's some way I can repay you down the road.

Big thanks to T0AD and to amsmith61. Sean picked me 3 poker chips and a Prairie View ball maker while in Indy. And Aaron picked me up a Prairie View poker chip and a divot tool / ball maker from The Fort golf course. It is greatly appreciated, gentleman!!!

Had a 60* SM5 show up today from lightningbolt44 and he asked for nothing in return. Thanks again man I hope it works for me!!

A little shout out to my GA brotha cpljohnst.
He sent me an Odessey #Buckets ball marker. Good dude!

Lightningbolt44 with another act of kindness. Following the Indy Invitational, I was pondering a Bridgestone True Balance putter and he stepped forth and offered me his TD-03 and asked for nothing in return. Needless to say, it arrived yesterday and I'm sooooooo looking forward to taking it out either tomorrow or over the weekend! Can't wait to see how many strokes I shave off my game!

Thanks dude, can't wait to return the favor in the near future!

Way to go! Hes a great guy for sure!

Had a 60* SM5 show up today from lightningbolt44 and he asked for nothing in return. Thanks again man I hope it works for me!!
hey...so did I..bolt is an animal

Ron, you rock buddy!!! That's my roommate!!!

Gosh, this thread never, ever gets old. Ron had a day today, well done man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back