Accusport (VectorX Vector Pro Launch Monitors) closing down?

ChristopherKee

Reaction score
Didn't find this when doing a forum search but it looks like Accusport the maker of the Vector Pro/VectorX is closing down shop and reforming under the SportTrak name to do something else. Sad day for basement golfers. They've been dead for a while but at least the page still showed they were around, now it too says goodbye.

I was a big fan of the Vector Pro and was hoping Accusport was going to be the first launch monitor company to give us a home user system with real spin numbers for under $1,000. Guess that's not going to happen now. Maybe I'll buy a used Vector Pro off ebay again and use it till it dies. Might be fun paired with my SC100.

Maybe their new venture will give us a sub 1k monitor with measured spin for home/consumer use. We can dream, can't we?

Maybe their new venture will give us a sub 1k monitor with measured spin for home/consumer use. We can dream, can't we?

Guess we find out this summer since that is when SportTrack releases their first product.

Bummer. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Vector Pro. The customer service that I have received from them in the past has been nothing but stellar too. Hopefully they will continue to offer support for Vector users.

Guess we find out this summer since that is when SportTrack releases their first product.

Okay, just hit this site so I'm guessing the website is under construction now for new Sport Track company (http://www.sport-trak.com).

I don't have any info yet but looking for a contact page to pop up to get more info on what their new devices are going to be like. Would love to get one in my hands to share my thoughts. Fingers crossed for a budget conscious monitor for practice.

Okay, did my daily Google search for SportTrak and this is starting to get interesting now. This app just popped up on the iTunes site under the SportTrak, LLC name. My inquiring mind is in overdrive.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/com.sporttrak.skytrak/id876548058?mt=8

screen480x480.jpeg

screen480x480.jpeg

If you search youtube for skytrak golf there is a 33sec video on the app showing it working. It has a long drive and closest to the pin contest, and by the look of the screens all the makings of being able to run as a simulator. This could be the holy grail of what we are looking for. I am checking the site daily.

BTW, I am new here, but am a passionate golfer and simulator enthusiast, I have a P3 pro system with a projector and hitting cage, but am looking to upgrade to a GC2 or maybe see what this new device will offer.

BTW, I am new here, but am a passionate golfer and simulator enthusiast, I have a P3 pro system with a projector and hitting cage, but am looking to upgrade to a GC2 or maybe see what this new device will offer.

Thanks for the info! Just watched the video and I'm more excited now.

I was trying to save for a GC2 as well but my wife squashed that dream. I'm hoping the Skytrak comes in at a price low enough that I can pull the trigger on it day one. I already downsized my golf room to make her happy so I've earned some good husband points. Picked up a swingbox (awesome product btw) and now my entire golf room is only an 8x8 area (swingbox, 5x3 monster tee golf matt & birdieball green). Just need a camera launch monitor to finish it off and I'll have the perfect practice area.

From what I see so far it looks like this should give me just the right amount of data to work on my game and not so much that I become a number chaser. Super excited!

Ok, I filled out the email request form on the above site asking for a release date here in the U.S. and if the PC software will feature a course simulation. I will update here if I receive any response.

Ok, I filled out the email request form on the above site asking for a release date here in the U.S. and if the PC software will feature a course simulation. I will update here if I receive any response.

Thanks!

So I think I found I may have found the American version. Not sure if its out yet but if you click the buy now at the top its essentially $2000... Www.skytrakgolf.com

Back