Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I'm a big fan of the Wang.

I will look for Wang tee times this afternoon when I am home. Their tee time site doesn't seem to cooperate with my work computer or phone. Something around 830 work?

If so, you can grab a tee time for around then and we can work on finding 2 more

Last edited:
I will look for Wang tee times this afternoon when I am home. Their tee time site doesn't seem to cooperate with my work computer or phone. Something around 830 work?

If so, you can grab a tee time for around then and we can work on finding 2 more

Since tomorrow is off I'm in for Monday.

Booked. Mattawang Golf Club, Monday 8:30am

Jlukes
Pgg
Francis

Room for one more!

So now they're saying no rain in the morning. Who's still up for a round tomorrow?

I'm probably going to head over to Mercer Oaks around 745 tomorrow

Joe, thanks for setting up Monday.

Out tomorrow

Looking forward to Monday. Great way to celebrate my 30th

Playing in a little group thing set up by the other site on Tuesday at Old York if anyone is interested in getting in. Format is gonna be 2 Man Stableford with a Blind Draw and Optional Skins Game. Greens fee is $75 and then $20 for games. Let me know if anyone is interested as I'll get your name in.

Playing in a little group thing set up by the other site on Tuesday at Old York if anyone is interested in getting in. Format is gonna be 2 Man Stableford with a Blind Draw and Optional Skins Game. Greens fee is $75 and then $20 for games. Let me know if anyone is interested as I'll get your name in.

What time, and is an official handicap required?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

What time, and is an official handicap required?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

It's at 1:30. No official handicap required but basically what you think you play to. Looks like everyone will be grouped based on handicaps

Glad we bailed on today. It is pouring up north.

Francis and I just finished 18. Was sunny the entire back nine. 0 rain

Ugh well by not playing today i can play Monday. I am also playing tomorrow.

I'll be there and signed up on other board. I was going to post this here also. See you there.

Francis and I just finished 18. Was sunny the entire back nine. 0 rain

No way. I ended up going there today to. Just for a lesson. It was hit as balls

Back