The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
USAF Retirement stuff. I'll bet he's bounced around that place like one of those old fashioned balls on a paddle.

It will be my first bounce there however I have a feeling it won't be my last. :beat-up: At least they pay for my gas over there and back.

Having serious sleep issues lately. It's gotten worse for my wife since the new baby because her sleep is critical throughout the night and apparently I'm a violent sleeper. So tonight is the first night I use a new sleep aid. Hopefully this helps because I haven't felt like I've gotten good sleep in years

Having serious sleep issues lately. It's gotten worse for my wife since the new baby because her sleep is critical throughout the night and apparently I'm a violent sleeper. So tonight is the first night I use a new sleep aid. Hopefully this helps because I haven't felt like I've gotten good sleep in years

I have been having sleep issues for about a year and a half now, it sucks. I feel for you man. Sucks not sleeping well.

I have been having sleep issues for about a year and a half now, it sucks. I feel for you man. Sucks not sleeping well.

I can deal with being tired. I worked nights for years and I feel like that's part of the reason I struggle sleeping a solid 8 hours. But I guess I toss and turn and take pillows from my wife all night lol so I feel so bad for her because when she gets a chance to sleep in between feedings I'm preventing it

That's rough dude hope it helps you sleep.

You could always go old school two single beds

Rum and Diet Coke is my sleep aid. Works well.

Rum and Diet Coke is my sleep aid. Works well.

I'm actually having a small glass of captain and ginger ale. Close enough right?

I feel like there isn't a right way for me to go with that Gulbis picture.

Whatever takes the attention away from her face :shrug: that was mean

Might be mean, but it's really true.

Wait, I am agreeing with blu again?

Typical night for me

Have you tried anythink like white noise? I have an app on my phone called Sleep Machine. Works great for me. Good luck dude, I've been there.

Oh NJ...never change....

You know you are on a diet when you look at a picture and all you see is the basket of crinkle fries and not the people.

You know you are on a diet when you look at a picture and all you see is the basket of crinkle fries and not the people.
hahahaha that's hilarious. I'm not on a diet but I find myself doing that too, damn they've got Pepperidge Farm??

Was there cheese? mmmmmmmmmm

Is it too early to put up a thread asking if anyone wants to sell some of the swag from the SeeMore event :alien:

Is it too early to put up a thread asking if anyone wants to sell some of the swag from the SeeMore event :alien:

Never too early!

Gotta wow them with awesome trade bait...someone will bite lol

I'm sure I could put my hands on something extra for that LE THP head cover you have...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back