2014 US Open Contest & Thread - Awesome Prizes

Kuchar is not a brilliant man.

2 chili dips in a row from stenson and kuch

I like drama as much as the next guy, but i feel like we should be rooting for Kaymer. If this was Woods way out in front the whole country would be tuning in and going crazy.
I know if it was McIlroy I'd be going nuts.

What is it we don't like about Kaymer?

I think part of it is he's German. Which lets face it doesnt have much of a footprint In golf. Kind of an undercurrent emotion. He just doesn't get as much coverage as a lot of other players so it's harder to build that fan base.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I am hoping Kaymer struggles today. It's nothing against him, but I'm struggling to get into the coverage knowing he has such a big lead. I hope it's a bit tighter going into the final round.

And kuch comes back!

He's got game lol just like you!

That's the deano special

I haven't got coverage but leaderboard shows only 2 people under par today, is it playing tough?

I haven't got coverage but leaderboard shows only 2 people under par today, is it playing tough?
Yep they can't hold greens at all

I am hoping Kaymer struggles today. It's nothing against him, but I'm struggling to get into the coverage knowing he has such a big lead. I hope it's a bit tighter going into the final round.

I was thinking the same thing. I have direct tv with 4 channels dedicate to open coverage and I'm indifferent right now. Watching World Cup & flipping to is open coverage.

2 hole already rors has hit pin high and gone over

Yikes. ..kaymer than Todd throw up on selves

At least Phil won't have to worry about their being any second place heartbreak. Kaymer is just no exciting enough that might be why it's so hum hum.

Well it looks like Kaymer has a nice lie..???? Yikes!!

So trout...about that kaymer 78

Bubba could hit the green from there........

I smell a double or a mike dean touchdown

Why take an unplayable there?
Also taking long enough for the shot?

He must have felt it would cost him more shots to play out of that lie than to take a drop with a clean lie

Yikes Kaymer

Fowler making a run. That was a great putt.

Back