Thought I'd post a few from when Ellie was a pup

The day we got her
mude4y4a.jpg

She was a valentine's day present for Shannon
y9u7e2u7.jpg

dema9y3y.jpg

gesebare.jpg

tu6a5use.jpg

It's actually kind of scary how much Dakota and Ellie looked alike as puppies.

7u3ymuqe.jpg

y9y3equb.jpg

ahu3ajuj.jpg

wonder who missed who more, lol

Oh I think he was enjoying himself at the parents house, especially after I found out what they were letting him get away with.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Those pics are a cuteness overload!! The one in the sweater!

That's really the biggest problem with puppies, they just grow like crazy haha you blink and they are full grown. That's going to be one damn good looking dog tho!

So true. My little 7.5 lb pup is now a lanky 4.5 year old. Ellie still thinks she's a lap dog and constantly wants to sit with us.

IMG_20140524_183739.jpg

azu3egyg.jpg
My buddy from the 9th hole at Howell Park

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Alright ill add to the cuteness party. She was being very hammy this morning, she's so happy to be home. Must be feeling a little better because I took her out and after limping her way to the yard she dove head first into the grass and tried to roll. Lol I just looked at her said "are you serious right now?" Apparently she forgot she has stitches in two spots haha
ge7e7a5y.jpg

ugymysyq.jpg

the stitches already seems to look better, and its nice that they don't bother her too much

Alright ill add to the cuteness party. She was being very hammy this morning, she's so happy to be home. Must be feeling a little better because I took her out and after limping her way to the yard she dove head first into the grass and tried to roll. Lol I just looked at her said "are you serious right now?" Apparently she forgot she has stitches in two spots haha
ge7e7a5y.jpg

ugymysyq.jpg

Hahaha she's giving you an evil look for snapping that first picture!

Yeah we cleaned them up a bit last night. She is so good with stuff like that, doesn't move or even bat an eye. You can tell it hurt but she'll look at you like "ok if this is what you want, I'll do it" like I mentioned she doesn't eat or do much of anything without us so just being home has her feeling a lot better. Just sleeping on stuff that smells like us is comforting while we are at work.

So true. My little 7.5 lb pup is now a lanky 4.5 year old. Ellie still thinks she's a lap dog and constantly wants to sit with us.

IMG_20140524_183739.jpg

I used to have a 70lb boxer that insisted on crawling onto my lap just like this :)

I used to have a 70lb boxer that insisted on crawling onto my lap just like this :)

Yeah my 96 lb lab does that too, he still think he is a puppy

Yeah my 96 lb lab does that too, he still think he is a puppy
I love the look they give you after doing that, "and?" lol

I love the look they give you after doing that, "and?" lol

And I love it and let them sit there as long as they want, even if my legs start to go numb :)

uvusyha2.jpg

Someone was feeling a bit better today

Our little dog broke her nail while running around today, 2nd time she's done that in 2 years. After a trip to the vet, she's not happy.

8yperava.jpg

Our little dog broke her nail while running around today, 2nd time she's done that in 2 years. After a trip to the vet, she's not happy.

8yperava.jpg
lol awww she looks pissed. Hopefully it'll heal up quick.

All she wants to do is lay on my lap. My wife thinks that she's milking it a little bit though. ;-)

All she wants to do is lay on my lap. My wife thinks that she's milking it a little bit though. ;-)
haha nothing a few pets and some snuggling won't fix.

yzutemu8.jpg

I love how amazing Lexie is with our niece!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

DJ5UQ8g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back