DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

I will believe that when I see it :D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

A buddy & I are playing next Saturday but the following, I'll sleep in my car & be at Oakmont.

Maybe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Book it, June 28th. I'm taking my talents (or lack thereof) to Corinth!!

A buddy & I are playing next Saturday but the following, I'll sleep in my car & be at Oakmont.

Maybe

It might have to be longer than that. A week from Saturday is the day between my Miami and London trips. I promised that round to my dad if he is up for it. If he isn't then we can make oakmont happen. I will let you know in a few days for sure

It might have to be longer than that. A week from Saturday is the day between my Miami and London trips. I promised that round to my dad if he is up for it. If he isn't then we can make oakmont happen. I will let you know in a few days for sure

That's cool. Let me know.

Let me know, I'll make the drive. Will be in town for the 4th of July weekend, celebrating a new stripe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know, I'll make the drive. Will be in town for the 4th of July weekend, celebrating a new stripe!

That's awesome dude. Congrats.

I will be flying back from London that Saturday... it would have to be Sunday for me. still contemplating checking my clubs so I can play while I am there!

4 hours to St. Andrews... Id go for it.

I will be flying back from London that Saturday... it would have to be Sunday for me. still contemplating checking my clubs so I can play while I am there!

Royal St. George's is doable - just need handicap verification. I did it several years ago, was a fun time and always great to walk where history has taken place.

Royal St. George's is doable - just need handicap verification. I did it several years ago, was a fun time and always great to walk where history has taken place.
What is their handicap requirement?

In just under the wire! Haha

hope she feels better. good times out there today with Matthew and Jacob. Shot a PB 83... i know the course was kinda easy but still. Very happy with the result :)

Easy you say? Want another rematch at PV?

Hey, has anyone heard from Aaron and Andrew today? Are they still on the course in Tennessee? I want to say goodbye before we leave?!

They left after hole 9

Hey, has anyone heard from Aaron and Andrew today? Are they still on the course in Tennessee? I want to say goodbye before we leave?!

We are in Arkansas all ready. Decided to leave early to get home early.

Easy you say? Want another rematch at PV?

I thought we were rematching at winstar or somewhere. but yeah I'd be down for another PV match... I really need a more fuel-efficient vehicle :D

edit: i only meant easy as compared to something like Texas Star that knocked me down and stole my lunch money

Passing through Dallas now, wanna meet us to say goodbye?

Aaron what version is your rangefinder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back