The Official THP March Madness Bracket Contest (Spoilers possible)

I'm in!

And we're halfway there!

Maybe I missed it in the discussion, but I'm assuming one bracket per person?

I am in, I went a different route this year

The pics are in and I can say that the dartboard has now been retired.

I chose teams based on where family and/or friends went to school or if I knew someone who lived there. My schools weren't in there. I've never heard of a couple of these schools to be honest. I have a feeling I'm going to be in last place the entire time.

I chose teams based on where family and/or friends went to school or if I knew someone who lived there. My schools weren't in there. I've never heard of a couple of these schools to be honest. I have a feeling I'm going to be in last place the entire time.

I don't think so. I did alright last year and I based my picks, just like I did this year, on the name of the school, location, and school colors. Well and of course I picked UF and not FSU but that was the only personal/logical pick I made.

I don't think so. I did alright last year and I based my picks, just like I did this year, on the name of the school, location, and school colors. Well and of course I picked UF and not FSU but that was the only WRONG pick I made.

Fixed it for you.

GG - I thought of you and picked one or maybe both of the FL schools.

Smallie - can you see which Florida I picked?

My final thing came down to Georgetown (one cousin undergrad) and Wake Forest (another cousin Medical school).

GG - I thought of you and picked one or maybe both of the FL schools.

Smallie - can you see which Florida I picked?

My final thing came down to Georgetown (one cousin undergrad) and Wake Forest (another cousin Medical school).

Won't be able to see your bracket until the tournament starts.

The defending champ is in. Picked with my heart not my head so I should do badly.

The onlhy sure way to win this is with a Ouija board.

Cmon everybody. Jump in and have some fun with it. If we can get to 100 entries, we are going to make the prize EXTRA SPECIAL!!!!

Cmon everybody. Jump in and have some fun with it. If we can get to 100 entries, we are going to make the prize EXTRA SPECIAL!!!!

Awesome! Sign up if you havent already!

I love the carrot on a stick approach....or is it the golf ball on a club approach? Either way I love it!

Back