Fathers Day Golfing?!?

Boston_golfer

Reaction score
Anyone getting a round in with other Fathers, kids or solo for Fathers Day? I'm thinking of hitting 9 holes before the family even gets out of bed, lol. We'll see what happens.

Yep, I'm playing 9 with the wife and kids. First time ever as a whole family.

Yep hoping to get 9 in with my pops. Its been a long time

Looks like solo for me. I am trying to wake up earlier and go out as a single

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 715 tee time solo so I can make the noon picnic

I don't know, everybody and their dad will be there...

Actually I might get out for 18 if it doesn't rain

I wish i could but my dad is rehabbing a hip injury

I was going to try and sneak out early, but breakfast plans were made by my son so I can't disappoint him.

I stay clear if I can Fathers day. Last time I played I had 4 unannounced balls either whiz by or land within feet of me. I would rather pick another day to golf on...

It tends to be amateur hour on the courses for Father's Day, I will be heading out with some buddies around my daughters nap time. This is the first time in three years we are attempting it, weather sounds iffy at best so that will keep some people away.

There's supposed to be about 20 of us out tomorrow (coworkers, buddies, fathers) but the forecast is rain, rain, and more rain. A couple mm, maybe I'll play. A cold soaker...not so likely.

Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow, guess Monday well have to do. Happy fathers day to all!!!

Playing with 7 buddies before I head to beach with family.

Anyone getting a round in with other Fathers, kids or solo for Fathers Day? I'm thinking of hitting 9 holes before the family even gets out of bed, lol. We'll see what happens.

Yeah, trying for the full 18 first loop in 2-2.5 hours

Playing early 7:22 tee time.

Will be playing in an annual father's day tournament early sunday morning organized by a friend's dad.

Playing early with my dad then to a family bbq with my kids

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I am not golfing tomorrow, I got out this morning early, got some other things planned for tomorrow.

My dad is unfortunately half way across the country, so no golf with him tomorrow. But I will get out and play 18 in his honor for introducing me to the game and not being too upset when I accidentally broke his nose with a 7i while he was trying to teach me to swing (hint: I followed through like a baseball swing).

We only have about 90 on the tee sheet tomorrow, most are before noon. Today we had 205. Could be pretty dead at Painted.

My youngest son and I are getting out for a round this afternoon. I can't wait to see him play, he makes me so proud.

I'm headed out for a quick 9 after lunchtime, I figure the course will be swamped this morning. So we're taking my Dad out for breakfast, I'll get some errands done then head over to the course. I wish my father's shoulder was healed up (or he got it fixed by now), but since it's constantly dislocating golf isn't in the cards for him unfortunately.

My wife told me to go.....I think I'll stay though and enjoy the time with my kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may play 9 or range this evening

Back