The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

Whatever you want to say. Lebron is still the best player in the series.

You be Kawhi-et (see what I just did there?)

Whatever you want to say. Lebron is still the best player in the series.
Wait what? lol that was my point, he's the only one doing anything out there. We are agreeing
Edit: To clarify my other post, I meant "I think" not " he thinks"

Wait what? lol that was my point, he's the only one doing anything out there. We are agreeing

I saw the "queen" and laid out my jump to conclusions mat

I saw the "queen" and laid out my jump to conclusions mat
hahaha no prob. I like to diss him and the heat but honestly I do like Lebron

Heat have the best player. Spurs have the best team and frankly did last year before they pissed it away.

You be Kawhi-et (see what I just did there?)

I :love: Phil!

BTW: LeBron is the best player in the NBA from an all around stand point (I think Durant is a more pure scorer), but DWade is just about done and Bosh is houdini most of the time.

I didn't see a 20pt lead going into the 4th for the spurs. This is crazy

Where's Oden?

Maybe Spo should of but in Chalmers earlier. Been their 2nd best player this game.

My man Bosh backing up that guarantee with a big 11 points...watch out

Oh and when wade opts out of contract Miami needs to let him walk

Couple things amaze me. 1 is how the Heat have assembled these teams with former all world players, former solid role players and former busts. Seeing Ray Allen, Shane Batier and Michael Beasley on the floor with LeBron just cracks me up. Reminds me of the Cavs days with Larry Hughes and Sasha Pavlovich

This Heat team is making LeBron miss the 2007 Cavs.

This Heat team is making LeBron miss the 2007 Cavs.

Well on a better note, next year he will have a much better supporting cast in Cleveland....

Can of worms = opened

Oh and when wade opts out of contract Miami needs to let him walk

With the way he's playing I don't see him opting out. He has to know his stock is going to be at an all time low.

With the way he's playing I don't see him opting out. He has to know his stock is going to be at an all time low.
True but that stock won't skyrocket next year with lebron and trex still around. His ship has certainly sailed

Very curious to see the Heat in the off season. I think big changes are coming

True but that stock won't skyrocket next year with lebron and trex still around. His ship has certainly sailed

Oh don't get me wrong, I'd love for him to opt out and for the Heat to let him walk. I just don't know if anyone would give Wade more money than what he'll get if he opts-in.

Lebron and kyrie...oh my

Or Bosh for that matter. He has been relegated to a big man standing behind the 3 point line. Plenty of those in the league.

LeBron just chucked one up, missed and walked back up the floor.

LeBron sits for the first time all game. Should probably just stay there. He is definitely frustrated with the way the rest of the team played tonight and he should be.

Lebron post game interview...I'll bet anything he tosses team under the bus. Coming into it he was all about "I I I" and now that they lost it will be "we or my team"

Back