Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

Possibility of a round this Sunday at Shuksan Golf Club in Bellingham if anybody is interested. They are having a $35 w/ cart special from 11am-3pm, so checkered, myself, and whoever else is interested might try to get in on it.

Shuksan is a great layout with numerous elevated tee shots and greens and a lot of sneaky hiding hazards with outstanding views of Mt. Shuksan and Mt. Baker on clear days. Massive elevation changes and some longer walks between holes though, so walking is NOT recommended!
I don't think it includes cart, just down to $35 instead of $49 for the greens fees. I'll double-check when I call.

Possibility of a round this Sunday at Shuksan Golf Club in Bellingham if anybody is interested. They are having a $35 w/ cart special from 11am-3pm, so checkered, myself, and whoever else is interested might try to get in on it.

Shuksan is a great layout with numerous elevated tee shots and greens and a lot of sneaky hiding hazards with outstanding views of Mt. Shuksan and Mt. Baker on clear days. Massive elevation changes and some longer walks between holes though, so walking is NOT recommended!

Played here with my brother 2 years ago and really had fun. For that price its great value for sure. Hope to get out there again when I'm out there on vacation the beginning of August.

I don't think it includes cart, just down to $35 instead of $49 for the greens fees. I'll double-check when I call.

Ah, yep, you are right, my mistake. Corrected the original post. Works out to around $50 then with a cart. Still a solid deal for a great course, and the weather should be spectacular.

Played here with my brother 2 years ago and really had fun. For that price its great value for sure. Hope to get out there again when I'm out there on vacation the beginning of August.

For sure, I've played it I think 3 times, and I've always enjoyed it. It's a really great layout as long as it's dry.

Let me know when you're out here Bret, we have to tee it up if you have some spare time!

So, I have a tee time at 11am Sunday at Shuksan.

So, I have a tee time at 11am Sunday at Shuksan.

Good deal. 2 slots open if anyone can make it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Good deal. 2 slots open if anyone can make it.

I will have to get get back to you on this. I may be called in tomorrow from the sounds of it.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

I will have to get get back to you on this. I may be called in tomorrow from the sounds of it.

Any update man?

Related, any other possible takers?

Sorry guys, no can do.

Any update man?

Related, any other possible takers?

Sorry, unfortently as I suspected I cannot. Busy day at work.

Sorry, unfortently as I suspected I cannot. Busy day at work.

It's all good, just wanted to double check.

Been a while since we've had a get together among this group. What is the next month looking like for everyone? Would be really great to tee it up again! I know I'm probably toast on 4th of July weekend, but most others I could fit a round and a beer/meal/both in. I also have the 3rd of July off if anyone else does - my girlfriend has to work that day, so I will be looking for something to do.

My schedule has changed,only tuesday and wednesdays off now. Hopefully we can make a get together these times. Possiable twlight rounds

I have a 4 day weekend coming up next weekend Sat-Sun-Mon-Tues off. Jun 28-Jul 1. Asking the wife if we have anything planned. Would love a round on one of those days.

My schedule has changed,only tuesday and wednesdays off now. Hopefully we can make a get together these times. Possiable twlight rounds

Dang, yeah that might be tough. Luckily the days are getting real long now though, it may be a possibility for me to squeeze in a round after work. Would definitely have to be in WA though, Bellingham or Burlington area or there's no way I make it in time.

I have a 4 day weekend coming up next weekend Sat-Sun-Mon-Tues off. Jun 28-Jul 1. Asking the wife if we have anything planned. Would love a round on one of those days.

I can almost definitely make the Saturday or Sunday work at least! Monday and Tuesday would be as I said above.

Dang, yeah that might be tough. Luckily the days are getting real long now though, it may be a possibility for me to squeeze in a round after work. Would definitely have to be in WA though, Bellingham or Burlington area or there's no way I make it in time.

I can almost definitely make the Saturday or Sunday work at least! Monday and Tuesday would be as I said above.
I could head down there as I end work at 130pm everyday. For sure Bellingham area play sounds good.

I could head down there as I end work at 130pm everyday. For sure Bellingham area play sounds good.

Cool, maybe we can work something out. If we do it Tues. July 1st, we may be able to include ddelloch/Dieter as well!

Cool, maybe we can work something out. If we do it Tues. July 1st, we may be able to include ddelloch/Dieter as well!
Sounds good, that will work well.

Anyone up for a round early Tuesday morning?

Anyone up for a round early Tuesday morning?

Wish I could take off work and join you mate!

Sorry buddy, can't do a Tuesday morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back