The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you run out of propane for your grill but have a full spare tank waiting. I just have to remember to fill up the empty before the new one runs out! (Last time, I didn't, so I had two empties!)

When you run out of propane for your grill but have a full spare tank waiting. I just have to remember to fill up the empty before the new one runs out! (Last time, I didn't, so I had two empties!)

that's why I gave up on the 'spare' system. I always forgot to fill the empty :banghead:

I have a tee time this Sat. Yes this makes me happy. :bananadance:

I have a tee time this Sat. Yes this makes me happy. :bananadance:

I have one too. It's going to be 65* and sunny. :clapp:

I have one too. It's going to be 65* and sunny. :clapp:

We had 65* and sunny today. 40* and rain coming for the weekend. Sucks.

Kevin

We had 65* and sunny today. 40* and rain coming for the weekend. Sucks.

Kevin

I think you're posting in the wrong thread.

I'm a free spirit that likes to mix things up.

Kevin

That's fine as long as you don't turn into woe is me guy. That base is already covered here.

That's fine as long as you don't turn into woe is me guy. That base is already covered here.

Do I even remotely seem like a woe is me guy?

Kevin

Do I even remotely seem like a woe is me guy?

Kevin

Well just a tiny bit when you talk about what kind of ice cream or shake you would have if you could have them.

Yay! I've got a good friend seriously considered for a job that would mean I could see her almost every day. We're both really excited about this.

:thumb: I guess that means you can mod your 335 and not worry about fix-it tickets because there's no problem getting them signed off? That would be cool!

Not really...I'd love to add a rear diffuser and side skirts, but just don't have the money right now and modding the car can get pretty expensive! I just have tinted windows and a rear wing right now :)

And I'm sure this was only a one time deal too!!

Just had lunch outside for the first time this year.....70* and not a cloud in the sky! :clap:

I'm still liking my new bank!! They had charged me for my box of checks, I called them today and they reversed the charge and gave me my money back :clapp: My banks initials are W.F. I need to protect the identity :D

Went out looking for a replacement car for my wife. What a depressing thing to do. I hate buying cars, especially cars I won't use but 2000 miles per year. Then it dawned on me to buy one of my company's turned in lease cars. 70K mile Impalas and Malibus in pristine condition and half the price quoted at the dealerships!!! We've got several on the verge of retirement and also a pretty good GMC Envoy that is being turned in as well. yippee! I get her a good car that I know the history on and don't have to mortgage my retirement to do it!

Went out looking for a replacement car for my wife. What a depressing thing to do. I hate buying cars, especially cars I won't use but 2000 miles per year. Then it dawned on me to buy one of my company's turned in lease cars. 70K mile Impalas and Malibus in pristine condition and half the price quoted at the dealerships!!! We've got several on the verge of retirement and also a pretty good GMC Envoy that is being turned in as well. yippee! I get her a good car that I know the history on and don't have to mortgage my retirement to do it!

That's great C-Tech!! I hope you're able to get it and it works out for you :)

Have a nice weekend everyone!! Its going to be a GREAT golfing weekend with my new golf outfit :good:

Had a great time at the range today and went to the farmers market and a gourmet market for great meats, cheeses and produce. Add to that the fact that it's absolutely gorgeous outside and this is a very happy happy joy joy day for me.

Today was a perfect day on the course. It's March in CT and was 70*. I can't believe I was wearing a golf skirt and was warm.

After a hot day on the golf course, we're going to the Kings/Islanders hockey game.. We were able to score FREE tickets :twist:

Today was a perfect day on the course. It's March in CT and was 70*. I can't believe I was wearing a golf skirt and was warm.

you mean skort? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back