Contest - adidas Golf adicross GripMore Shoes - 5 Pairs

The gripmore shoe looks great and if it works for the US Open champion I know it will work for those of us not ready to give up our day job.

I want to win a pair of adidas Golf adicross GripMore Shoes so I can walk in the shoes of a champion. Martin Kaymer not only won the US Open, he completely ran away from the field. There is no doubt that these shoes offered him the comfort and traction to perform at the absolute highest level on one of golf's biggest stages.

The Adicross Gripmore shoes helped Martin Kaymer grip the US Open Trophy. I want to see how they can help me get a grip on my game.

I want to win the adidas Golf Adicross Gripmore Golf Shoes because it's time for me to join the modern revolution of golf footwear.
With 243 points of contact, I will have sure footing on the course, yet still be able to wear them on the drive home.
And....they look DANG good too !

I want to win these shoes because they will make me win the US Open. Well, maybe not, but they can help me keep my feet where they are supposed to be. And because they look comfortable and stylish. And because I am greedy.

BONUS Entry !!

If these can help Kaymer win just imagine what they could do for my game!!! I'm in I need a pair

Adidas shoes are the most comfortable and stylish. I would love to win a pair. Thanks Adidas and THP.

I want to win the adidas Golf Adicross Gripmore Golf Shoe, because Martin Kaymer wore them when he won the US Open !!

I love my Adidas powerbands alot. Would love to win a pair of Adidas Adicross Gripmore shoes to feel the comfort of spikeless

I love to grip it and rip it, but I feel that I have been missing a vital part. GripMore would be the answer to my missing puzzle piece. Help me Grip It and Rip it by putting me in some of these awesome shoes.

^^^^Just Tapped That

My tweet for bonus entry:

I want to win a pair of adicross GripMore Shoes so I can look and feel good while I try and play like Kaymer.

Jeff
sent using tapatalk

I'd love to win these shoes so I could continue my goal of getting in better shape by walking the course in some comfortable shoes! These would be ideal for this!

Bonus Entry:

I would like to have them so I could be more connected to the ground with a smaller profile and for the comfort of walking. Thanks for the opportunity.

Official Entry:

These are some really stylish shoes, and I've always had the best luck regarding fit and comfort with adidas. Now seems like a great time to dip my toes into the spikeless/semi-spikeless pool - GripMore will keep me grounded even without traditional spikes! Thanks to :thp: and :adidas: for an awesome contest!

Bonus Entry:

I want to win a pair of the adidas GripMore shoes because I'd love to sport a shoe that has spikeless comfort combined with spiked performance. A wonderful combination of style and substance!

Bonus Entry:

^^^^Just Tapped That

Back