Official THP Masters Contest

Glad people are jumping in. This should be a fun contest with 3 great prizes.

Entry sent! a big ol' thanks to team thp and to bridgestone, this should be a fun one. i didn't pick tiger :D

on a side note, i ran into the bridgestone rep who services this area and the guy was a complete idiot. he didn't really know his products and he certainly didn't know his competitors products (that just annoyed me). i wouldn't want him as a rep at all.

Last edited:
I didn't pick Tiger either...went a WAY off the beaten path route, worth a shot though :D

Thanks THP!

Just emailed my picks.

Thanks for the contest. It'll make watching The Masters even more fun.

Thanks to Bridgestone and THP, this will be even more fun than usual this year.

If you do win, can the club come left-handed?

If you do win, can the club come left-handed?

Bridgestone does not make these in LH, however we will be able to substitute for something that does

Bridgestone does not make these in LH, however we will be able to substitute for something that does

O.K. Thanks! Looking foward to entering!

awesome! CAN"T WAIT ! I'm IN!

That driver will look really nice in my bag when I win this thing. :D

(One of these times saying this will actually work!)

Just so you know JB, I will be picking CH3, because he will be there after this week.

You may be right, he plays Innisbrook very well.

This arrived in the Inbox this morning:

The Hacker's Paradise Partners With Bridgestone Golf For Season's First Major Contest
New Bridgestone driver, 3-wood and wedge up for grabs during exclusive contest

THP Media, which hosts an interactive golf forum at Thehackersparadise.com, publishes a quarterly print publication and hosts a weekly radio show, today announced a unique contest with Bridgestone Golf to give away a brand new J38 driver, 3-wood, and a black oxide wedge during season's first major week.

"THP prides itself on its special giveaways and unique contests - especially around golf's four majors," said THP Media Vice President Morgan Babbitt. "This timely contest with one of the best companies in the industry is yet another example of the devotion we have to our readers."

By choosing from the field, participants will be asked to select who they feel will win the season's first major and create a team of four golfers. Points will be awarded to the PGA Tour players based on winnings. The contest participant who yields the most points based on their picks will win the grand prize: a J38 driver. Second place will receive his/her choice of the J38 3-wood or the J-38 Black Oxide wedge.

2017282.jpg

The contest is also in place to celebrate the arrival of THP's Spring edition, which features a multi-page Masters preview amidst more than 100 pages of exclusive content ranging from equipment reviews, industry interviews and more. The inaugural issue of THP the Magazine was released in December 2009 and quickly sold out.

Through the existence of the forum, the quarterly magazine and the new radio show, THP Media now reaches more than 200,000 consumers.

2017284.jpg

Thanks Smalls. Lots of entries are pouring in for this one. The percentage that are picking Tiger is astronomical. Close to 98% right now. We discussed this a bit on the radio show that is up on the home page.

Just submitted my entry...now I just need to keep my fingers crossed :)

Last edited:
I'll outsmart the rest and not pick Tiger"

if vegas odds had better return i'd bet him not making top 5 ...
but vegas is hedging so far ...

9:4 he finishes outside the top 10 ...
2:1 he finishes 1st - 6th place ...

cool thp contest though ...

Thanks Smalls. Lots of entries are pouring in for this one. The percentage that are picking Tiger is astronomical. Close to 98% right now. We discussed this a bit on the radio show that is up on the home page.

Actually this is not suprising. Betting for him to be out of the bigger money does not seem to be very good odds bet to me.

Actually this is not suprising. Betting for him to be out of the bigger money does not seem to be very good odds bet to me.

Agreed. If it weren't his first tournament after that kerfluffle,* I'd have expected last year's version, where if Tiger was on your team you got one less player.

*I am officially opinionless on that particular topic.

My entry is in. Thanks guys for another great contest!!

Agreed. If it weren't his first tournament after that kerfluffle,* I'd have expected last year's version, where if Tiger was on your team you got one less player.

*I am officially opinionless on that particular topic.

That is exactly right Claire. It would have been the same way. We are still surprised at the percentages.

after watching tiger's interview last night i can't help but think that i should've included him in my foursome. geez, i'm gonna perform in this contest like i did in the march madness contest............happily holding up the bottom of the ladder.

after watching tiger's interview last night i can't help but think that i should've included him in my foursome. geez, i'm gonna perform in this contest like i did in the march madness contest............happily holding up the bottom of the ladder.

So your the guy that did not pick him? HAHA

Im kidding but we have TONS of entries and all about a couple of handfuls picked him.

So your the guy that did not pick him? HAHA

Im kidding but we have TONS of entries and all about a couple of handfuls picked him.

i don't know what i was thinking. i didn't think he'd be ready but after watching him last night, he's ready and i'm screwed. i just want a little karma. he shouldn't be able to come back at the masters and do well, where's the justice in that?*

*this is just my opinion and my honest thoughts. please refrain from attacking*

i don't know what i was thinking. i didn't think he'd be ready but after watching him last night, he's ready and i'm screwed. i just want a little karma. he shouldn't be able to come back at the masters and do well, where's the justice in that?*

*this is just my opinion and my honest thoughts. please refrain from attacking*
LOL, I went with the majority and put him on my team. I've said all along that I believe he'll come back more focused than ever.

Back