THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hole 13 halved with pars. I had a nice recovery from the trees to get on the green.

Flog +2

Whole 14. Part five. Both players on in two. Boom! ATL takes the hole. Flog had too many tiers and hills to deal with.

Flog +1

Apparently I have a really fun bunker shot coming up.....

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Whole 14. Part five. Both players on in two. Boom! ATL takes the hole. Flog had too many tiers and hills to deal with.

Flog +1

Loving the third person commentary from a first person. This is a great battle. Keep going you two!

Hole 15 is an uphill Par 5.

We're both in a green side bunker in two after -- ahem -- golf shots. Kyle puts it close. Seth a little further. Kyle makes. Seth misses.

Flog +2.

Just finished the front nine here at Kiln Creek. Terrible off the tee as usual. Par on number 1. Had a terrible stretch from number 2-4. Then went par, bogey, birdie, par, double to finish. Ended with a 44. Should have been a personal best for 9 holes. But 2-4 screwed me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hole 16 is a short par 3. Only played about 100.

ATL had 15' for birdie. Putt was in the heart until 4" away, and takes a sharp left turn.

Flog has 9' to win match. Just misses.

DORMIE

Hole 16 is a short par 3. Only played about 100.

ATL had 15' for birdie. Putt was in the heart until 4" away, and takes a sharp left turn.

Flog has 9' to win match. Just misses.

DORMIE
Well...it's officially GO TIME. Giddy UP.

Hole 17. Par 4.

Both hit excellent tee shots and are on the green with birdie looks. ATL hits another putt that looks in but isn't. Kyle stabs me in the heart by sinking his birdie.

Flog wins 3&1.

Fun round to follow. Going to be fun watching you guys play in Myrtle Beach in July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great rounds guys. Really fun to follow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When I got to the course they had a league about about to start so they let me start on 10. I had no one in front of me. I bogeyed the first four holes, was a little wild off the tee. Chipping was much improved over the past month.

15 is a 504 yard par 5. I cut the corner and had an iron left. Second shot went over the green. I chopped on and birdied.

17 another par 5. Went a little too far right and I had to pinch out. Third shot just left of the green. Chipped on and putted for par.

18 was a par 3 again went right. Chipped on and made a long putt for par.

I played the back 9 in 40 minutes and shot 39 (+4). I can't start the front for an hour until the league finishes teeing off.

In the hour and forty minutes I waited to start my back nine I putted on the practice green. That went really well.

#1 (10 for me) hit my drive way right. Had a nice recovery and made par. Looked from the green to the second tee and turned around and left. I waited an extra 10 minutes before teeing off because I knew it would be slow. I wasn't expecting three groups to be waiting to play #2. So 43 (+4) for 10 holes.

Teed off at 6:24. Started par bogey par. +1 thru 3. Havent hit a green yet

#4 171 yd par 3. Finally hit a green and 2 putt for par

#5 is a 422 yd par 4. down hill and slight dog right. Pretty driving hole
qe7arema.jpg

3w in the fw to 128 out. 7 iron pitch swing to 15 ft (where was this two days ago Doug???) 2 putt for par

Par on 533 yd par 5. In the fw 151 to pin on 381 yd par 4

Missed the green left. Chip to 7 ft and not sure if I miss read or pushed the putt... bogey to go +2 thru 7

Missed green on 132 yd par 3. Seem to be pulling or getting extra draw on irons today... able to get it up and down to stay +2

3w in the fw to 128 out. 7 iron pitch swing to 15 ft (where was this two days ago Doug???) 2 putt for par

Now your talking buddy!

up and down 3 times already KC, thats some pretty solid greenside work!

up and down 3 times already KC, thats some pretty solid greenside work!
up and down 3 out of 4 tries today. chipping is good today so far.

had a chance at 37 but couldnt step away from a birdy putt that didnt feel right... I gotta learn to step away... +2 38 on the front.

this is what it looks like on the
ehanagu3.jpg
10th tee

ladies league on thw back 9. fml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back