Curious about my Odyssey putter

glenn b

Reaction score
Handicap
I came across this putter at a 2nd hand store. 10 dollars later I'm out the door with it. Now its in my bag and I've learned to love it , it really works for me. My Ping is somewhere in the garage. I am curious because I don't know what model it is and there is no insert. I think its fairly old but research has not turned up anything. Don't know why I care but I do. Anybody have any idea what I have. Thanks.

5a6ajeda.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

The picture is a little dark, but I would guess that It is a knock off of the Odyssey White Hot #1. Every White Hot I have ever seen has an insert, that is where the name came from. If it works for you, that is what matters.

The picture is a little dark, but I would guess that It is a knock off of the Odyssey White Hot #1. Every White Hot I have ever seen has an insert, that is where the name came from. If it works for you, that is what matters.

Love and agree 100% with this answer. If it works for you, stick with it. Is the face just smooth or is there any milling on it since there is no insert? Looks to be #1 style?

Thanks for the replies. The face has a very defined and precise milling which is vertical and somewhat curved like the odyssey logo. The milling is very hard to see but can be felt easily. The face feels like it might be ever so slightly concave. Never thought about a knock off. That's ok. I like it, the price was right and the quality seems very good.

Back